• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Jackson chowing down on crockpot mash

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Dang it. I'm on a roll now. Actually…. I'm on a muffin. Should be finishing bird meals and spied the blueberry cream cheese muffins Steve bought yesterday and got waylaid…. yummy muffin…. I haven't eaten yet today and can't help myself. Darn, darn. Probably won't want to eat the veggies now when I 'm chopping. Ok.. that's it.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Dang it. I'm on a roll now. Actually…. I'm on a muffin. Should be finishing bird meals and spied the blueberry cream cheese muffins Steve bought yesterday and got waylaid…. yummy muffin…. I haven't eaten yet today and can't help myself. Darn, darn. Probably won't want to eat the veggies now when I 'm chopping. Ok.. that's it.
I also eat grapes cantaloupe apple blueberries .. whatever I’m chopping.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I also eat grapes cantaloupe apple blueberries .. whatever I’m chopping.
I've never been one to open the fridge for fruit either… at least for me. Now I think I'm quite the expert on apples…. I like the pink ladies the best for sweet and tart.. my second fav is a Braeburn apple. My dogs could care less about what kind of apple it is as long as they get a piece too when I'm chopping..:laugh: