• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Ivory Billed Aracari

Linnie

Moving in
Hello, I'm looking for a reputable Ivory Billed Aracari breeder, all I've found online are scams... ugh. If you know someone please send email to: linda.rutan@yahoo.com. Many thanks for your time and have a super day :). Ok that was a little over the top.... lol

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair

There seem to be some here...

Where are you?

I have asked if anyone knows if it is a scam on the Scam Alert thread. Worth watching the thread to see if the seller is genuine!

Linnie

Moving in

There seem to be some here...

Where are you?

I have asked if anyone knows if it is a scam on the Scam Alert thread. Worth watching the thread to see if the seller is genuine!
I am located in Eastern North Carolina. I checked the link and do not see any Ivory Billed Aracari, but thank you anyway.

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
They have another species of aracari though. It says that not everything is on their website, so you could get in contact with them to see.

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue

Available birds page

• Love
Reactions: Ali

Nikomania

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Dr. Jason Crean raises green aracaris. I'd reach out to him to see if he could steer you in the right direction. Google his name. He's well known within the avian nutrition community.