• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

It's the drive belt lady.. I tell you, it's busted...

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
A-dorable!!!

PacificPaulie

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Meagan
Hey! :bliss:where have you been?! Haven't seen you for a while :greet12:
Hi darling! This past subterm at school has been absolutely awful for me. :( I gained stress-weight, secluded myself at home for the most part, and unplugged myself from all forms of media that wasn't school related.

But, I survived :sneaky:. I have had a well- deserved break and now I'm back. :D

So what other shenanigans have you and Pichu been getting into?

Gribouille

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Hi darling! This past subterm at school has been absolutely awful for me. :( I gained stress-weight, secluded myself at home for the most part, and unplugged myself from all forms of media that wasn't school related.
Doesn't sound really healthy.. :blink: Student time is supposed to be a lot of fun too! Hope it was worth it at least...

So what other shenanigans have you and Pichu been getting into?
I have no idea what you're talking about.. :rolleyes:

PacificPaulie

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Meagan
Doesn't sound really healthy.. :blink: Student time is supposed to be a lot of fun too! Hope it was worth it at least...
It really isn't. Normally, I enjoy what I learn in school but I think I was already wearing out before the semester began and because of the way these pre-requisites were I had to power through the rest of the semester or I would have been in a mess in the spring... so I guess, insofar as the logistics of my school schedule, it was worth it. Specifically because, if I don't run into any hiccups, I'll be a 2020 graduate :disco: and that would be a spectacular way to end 2020.

I have no idea what you're talking about.. :rolleyes:
Lol, you're as coy as Pichu looks.;)

Gribouille

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
It really isn't. Normally, I enjoy what I learn in school but I think I was already wearing out before the semester began and because of the way these pre-requisites were I had to power through the rest of the semester or I would have been in a mess in the spring... so I guess, insofar as the logistics of my school schedule, it was worth it. Specifically because, if I don't run into any hiccups, I'll be a 2020 graduate :disco: and that would be a spectacular way to end 2020.
As long as it works for you.. Take care of yourself though! :) Wouldn't want Dr Paulie to get overworked...

Lol, you're as coy as Pichu looks.;)
:starscfe: