• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

it's that day again

Status
Not open for further replies.

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Once a month here they do this walk through and spray the places.She likes this idea says it keeps people clean and no one can be messy this way.Mom packs up all my bowls and food and sticks them in refrigerator..Then she packs my carrier with a perch and food...and brings along water.When dem people come through...we go off for a few hours.Just cause she doesn't want me around that spray.Even though the lady says its perfectly safe...something about baseboard not airborne..I dont know..I laff at her packing up all the food and stuff in the refrigerator it goes...bowls too!! I wish I could ask her why she putting my bowls in there...its plain silly.I gots one of them rubbermaid drawer thingys that holds most of my toys accept whats hanging in my cage.Oh well...we are going to beach today for a couple hours..she will read and I will just watch everything.If its chilly we just stay in jeep.Then we come back around lunch time.pretty peculiar huh...bowls in the refrigerator...oh well ..

Last edited:

chere

Ripping up the road
Avian Angel
Real Name
cher
It's always better to be safe than sorry later, Hiram. Hey, you get to go to "the beach for cheap"...........That's my new saying :laughing12:

Kiwi

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
better safe than sorry for sure Hiram....bite her anyways..just cause..Queen Sam

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Sammmm...you are a silly birdie always wanting to bite. :embarassed:

Hiram, your mommy luvs you lots to hide your food in da frig. i likes going to da beach too!

Status
Not open for further replies.