• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

It's Here!!!

ConureGuy

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Paul
So the Valencia cage was canceled yesterday spoke with a guy named Steve really polite and understanding I told him the situation about the Valencia been to small and asked kindly if I could cancel the order to reorder another,

No longer than a few moments after telling him I got a phone call from him he went over it with me and asked me what cage I had in mind instead I told him I liked the look of the Rainforest Barcelona but it currently said it was out of stock on the site to which he told me they were a popular cage and as soon as they get stock in they are sold out again,

Except he told me that they had just had stock come back in and if I wanted one to order it and they would have it shipped and with me by Tuesday 26th today's date,

At first I thought no it can't be possible not with what is happening in the world right now I was expecting a few days at least but at 9:15 this morning there was a knock at the door and to my shock it was the cage so hats off to him for keeping his word,

And now I'm tired but the cage is standing tall and looks amazing!!!

So here it is the Rainforest Barcelona. :D

My new cage.jpg

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
They are a bear to put together! Congratulations! Nice cage :)

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Wow, super quick! Cage looks lovely :)

I wonder why they put the grate so high up though?

AshBash

Checking out the neighborhood
Looks great :D stupid questions but do you clean new cages before using? I