• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

It went well!

Miss Annamarie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Annamarie
Bundt Cake got neutered this morning, I was a little nervous since he's slightly older but it all went smoothly! He's chomping down on some celebration carrots.

Sodapop&Co.

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
That's great about Bundt Cake! :Congratwav:

I haven't seen you in so long! :D How are all the babies doing? Last I heard I don't think you even had River yet; just were working on bringing her home. :)

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Excellent! Anything to get him to eat after anesthetic. :)

Miss Annamarie

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Annamarie
That's great about Bundt Cake! :Congratwav:

I haven't seen you in so long! :D How are all the babies doing? Last I heard I don't think you even had River yet; just were working on bringing her home. :)
Theyre all doing super well! Do you want any specific updates on anyone? River is doing AMAZING, a whole different bird!

Miss Annamarie

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Annamarie
I'm so glad!!! Of course I'd love updates on really everyone if it's not too much trouble. XD But mainly i'm wondering about River and the Eccies!
Melania's feathers have been growing back super well plus with colour! But she did pluck her crop bare again recently ): she's such a sweet little lady. She eats so much better than she used to.

Basil has grown up so much! He turned a year old in October! All the black on his beak is almost gone and you can see the orange in his eyes! He is so silly and bangs his little beak against things and hops around.

River is amazing, she adores my dad and more or less tolerates me lol. When we first got her the vet found she had I think it was a liver infection if I remember right. After she got on meds it cleared up so well and you could see it in her eyes how much better she was feeling. She eats veggies and everything super well and is so affectionate and silly. She's come super far! Our bond grows everyday. Half the stuff I do with her I wouldn't have even done with her 2 months ago!

Sodapop&Co.

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I'm so glad they're all doing so well! River sounds so sweet. <3 Sad to hear about Mel's crop, but it sounds like she's improving too! You're so great for all of them!