• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

ISO BTM aviary/breeder

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez

ItWasntMe

Moving in
Real Name
Leah
Parrots Naturally has a stellar reputation. I have an 8 YO male BTM, so I can offer some input when you have your bird. I will say that quick links will NOT work with a BTM. They are extremely mechanical; Harry often takes the breeder door off of his King's cage by unscrewing a nut that I tighten with a power driver.

I was surprised that you found militaries, B&Gs, and BTMs to have similar GENERAL personalities. All are individuals, but I find them to be very different, usually. Keep us posted on your baby. I'm excited to have another BTM owner here. @expressmailtome has a BTM, too, so he can chime in when you have questions. Ultimately, though, a macaw is a macaw is a macaw.
haha thanks so much! I’ll check those out and steer clear of quick links.. thank you for the suggestions :) if I have questions I’m glad I know some people to go to! Thanks

Just-passn-thru

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
yeah I’ve seen that website too and it’s 100% a scam. Thank you for trying to help me though.

I haven’t taken anything personally, no hard feelings.

The breeder is also a shop in woodland, I live in Sacramento. It’s called Parrots Naturally
She's a reputable breeder , I know her .