• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Isis ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parrotlove

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Barbie
;)IT'S BEEN TOO LONG SINCE IVE GOTTEN TO TALK TO YOU ALL BUT THERE IS SO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT ISIS. :LOL: AND SHE WILL AGREE TO THAT!:rofl:....

SHE HAS LEARNED OVER 45 COLORS. THE ALPHABET AS WELL AS HOW TO SHRED A SHOE LACE IN LESS THAN 2 SEC FLAT!:hehe: SHE IS SUCH A SWEET BIRD REALLY. THE TYPICAL VELCRO ME TO THE HIP AND GO BIRD. HER LATEST STORY IS SHE SNUCK TO THE GROCERY WITH ME A MONTH AGO WHEN IT WAS STILL WARM OUT. :cool1: WELL THE WHOLE TIME SHE WOULD POP HER HEAD OUT AND SAY "WEET WOO" I HAD PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME LIKE I WAS CRAZY MY PURSE IS WHITE AND SHE COULD NOT BEEN SEEN:eek:. THEN WE GET TO THE FRUIT SECTION AND SHE COULDNT TAKE IT ANYMORE SHE LITERALLY GOT OUT OF MY PURSE AND CLIMBED ON ME AND DID HER COCKATOO SCREAM FULL CREST AND ALL. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. PEOPLE WERE LOOKING TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON AND ONE POOR LADY THOUGHT I WAS WAS UNDER ATTACK TIL I EXPLAINED SHE WAS MY PET BIRD.. I GOT ISIS PUT BACK IN MY PURSE AND THEN HEADED FOR THE CHECK OUT OF WHICH SHE STILL COULDNT HELP HER SELF SHE POPPED HER HEAD UP AND KEPT YELLING "PEEK A BOO" I WAS NEVER SO HAPPY TO LEAVE THE GROCERY AND GET HER HOME... :eek: SO I GUESS YOU CAN TELL SHE RUINED THAT ONE FOR HER SELF. ;)

ANYONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW ISIS SHE IS A 4 YEAR OLD UMBRELLA COCKATOO. I HAVE HAD HER SINCE SHE WAS JUST AN EGG YOU MIGHT AS WELL SAY. SHE WAS BORN ON DEC 25 AND HATES SHE SHARES HER BIRTHDAY AND CHRISTMAS TOGETHER SHE THINKS SHE IS GETTING CHEATED ON THE PRESENT SCENE.:LOL:SHE USED TO HAVE A CHEWING PROBLEM AND WE NEVER GOT TO THE BOTTOM AS TO WHY SHE DID IT BUT SHE HAS NOT CHEWED IN OVER ONE YEAR. SHE IS TRULY A SWEET BIRD AND I AM VERY BLESSED TO HAVE HER. EVEN IF SHE IS BOSSY ALOT OF TIMES..:LOL:

HUG'S BARB AND ISIS

Last edited:

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
:omg: I so wish I could have been in that store!! :rofl:

Ginger

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:laughin::laughin::laughin::laughin: OMG I cant stop laughing... Barb that is seriously funny (though Im sure embarrassing big time when it happened). Oh that is so cute. I love that bird, she is such a character!!!

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
What she sounds super smart and sweet.

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
I can not even imagine fitting a Umbrella Too in a purse to begin with, you must have a good sized purse! :rofl:

That might be my fav Isis story EVER!!!

A lady thought you were under attack.:LOL:

Peek a Boo, Isis must have thought that was the best field trip ever.:dance5:

Nelson & Gang

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Dana
That's such a gr8 thing to share! U miss hearing about Isis! Can't wait to get caught back up.

Parrotlove

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Barbie
I can not even imagine fitting a Umbrella Too in a purse to begin with, you must have a good sized purse! :rofl:

That might be my fav Isis story EVER!!!

A lady thought you were under attack.:LOL:

Peek a Boo, Isis must have thought that was the best field trip ever.:dance5:
HER FAVORITE OUTING IS RIDING IN THE CAR WITH THE TOP DOWN!!! AND WHISTELING AT PEOPLE ALONG WITH SINGING :rofl:"LOUDLY IN THE CAR":heart: GOSH I JUST LOVE THAT LIL BIRDIE.. :LOL:

samccormack

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Scott
Lol! Elima loves to sit on the balcony with me and show off for anyone that walks by. It's quite funny!

Marlene

Welcome to the neighborhood!
Real Name
Marlene
:laughing6:
:laughing6::laughing6::laughing7::laughing7:
Isis is too much! How much fun do you have with that girl!!!
That was a great story. Glad to have you both back.:dance5::dance5:

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
OMG!!! Isis you are so funny and sneaky! lol

I know darn well Nani would not stay in that bag...she is too nosy!

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Leslie could you just imagine Nani in a purse?? Or Piper??? Or heaven forbid Solo! LOL

Marlene

Welcome to the neighborhood!
Real Name
Marlene
Leslie could you just imagine Nani in a purse?? Or Piper??? Or heaven forbid Solo! LOL
NO WAY!!! Piper is too wild. She would hop on other people. I can just see her running and hopping down the isles.:rolleyes:

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Piper would be running up and down the isles hooting and hollering.:rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.