• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Is this website scam? Would like some advice

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I would say scam.

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
It seems a bit sketchy that all of the pictures of birds are artwork, so I would say scam. The “about us” page doesn't seem to be stolen though so at least they put some effort into that lol

BirbBrain

Walking the driveway
If I had to say, I would say that it is probably scam? I am not 100% sure though.

Chomskypom

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Chom (pronouns they/them)
It is SUPER sketchy that there are zero actual bird photos on that website. If they had any of those species to hand it would be trivially easy to take an original photo that couldn’t be reverse image searched. Even a photo that’s a few years out of date or kind of blurry/not professional looking would be less weird than art. Just my opinion.

LovieLouie

Sprinting down the street
I too thought it was super weird that they didn’t post photos of actual birds on the site so I went to customer reviews and they looked very sus as my kid would say so I searched up Pionus parrot tag in insta and then blue headed Pionus and found 2 pics they stole within 5 minutes so I’d say the reviews are fake... and that would make me think so is the seller
71546B68-32B2-4C69-9F70-E304F17B1F80.png 727159DE-2FDE-4FD3-B91C-F643CC29F587.png 7E7E1825-66C8-4288-95BE-6011597FDC47.png 564FA4BD-3AEF-4E82-BB34-1533BFE64E11.png

LovieLouie

Sprinting down the street
It is SUPER sketchy that there are zero actual bird photos on that website. If they had any of those species to hand it would be trivially easy to take an original photo that couldn’t be reverse image searched. Even a photo that’s a few years out of date or kind of blurry/not professional looking would be less weird than art. Just my opinion.
Exactly!!