• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Is This The Tailgating Party?

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Do you mean something like this? I'm not sure what they're called either (orbiter?), but found some images
View attachment 302014
Precisely! Keeping my eyes open for one at the big SWS. Have wanted one for ages! Thanks Davi!

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah

Thank you! If I get the time I should post our wedding vows... Right up AA's alley! :p 10 Years Together, 9 Years Married .... Total Time Served 19 Years!!! :hilarious:
I love him more than anything but goodness I have days I want to choke him. :rofl: I'm quite sure he would say the same of me. :D That's what marriage is right? :laugh:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Can't figure that out now, I'm tired. I knew I should have bought that Falstaff clock with all the time zones on it.
@Clueless East coast is ahead of us by an hour so it would be 7 p.m. our time (unless I'm still loony and having a brain fart).

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
@Clueless East coast is ahead of us by an hour so it would be 7 p.m. our time (unless I'm still loony and having a brain fart).
I always mess that up. Have a cousin on one side of the US and nieces on another. You'd think I could learn.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
:cantsee: I think that falls under "to have and to hold".

I don't believe that was in our vows.... I think it was something about bringing me flowers.... I'll have to find them. :D

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Yep, that's the one I currently have my eye on. I'm just concerned about the shipping cost.
With the conversion, the price with the shipping will be a little lower. Maybe even a wash between the two or even cheaper! ;)

The 18" is $139.00 CAD, but to my zip code it's only $121.25 USD after shipping! :dance5:And the 16" goes from $109 CAD down to only $95.95, again including shipping. :D

Last edited:

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
With the conversion, the price and the shipping will be a little lower. Maybe even a wash between the two or even cheaper! ;)

The 18" is $139.00 CAD, but to my zip code it's only $121.25 USD after shipping! :dance5:
That's great! Let the sales begin!!!