• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

is this the right place to ask where to find a reputable pionus breeder?

echo1172

Checking out the neighborhood
im considering getting a pionus, and i was hoping to get some help finding a reputable pionus breeder. the main species im considering are bronze-winged or dusky, if that's any help

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Could you contact the people and see if they have any needing a home that isn't displayed online?

jh81

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jan
Im in the netherlands ;-) And even here we dont really have many reputable breeders of parrots.. it is either ”Just luck” Or looooots of persistance

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Im in the netherlands ;-) And even here we dont really have many reputable breeders of parrots.. it is either ”Just luck” Or looooots of persistance
I wondered if you knew any more pionus people that could be tagged

jh81

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jan
People who say that have probably never seen a healthy Pionus enjoying the early morning sun :)

i really love the shine that brings! @echo1172 nice to see you’ve done some research, and that you have a knowledgeable friend at hand! Should he not be able to help you, you now has this forum and all its member’s knowedge to turn to! Welcome :)