• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Is this baby cocakatiel look healthy

Hendy

Meeting neighbors
Hei i want to buy a new baby cockatiel i just want to ask you guys is this baby cockatiel healthy.is the anus healthy and do you think he's fluffing or not tell me what you guys think

Attachments

enigma731

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
What happened to your budgie that was sick?

GoDucks

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jamie
Yes he looks healthy. I don't know his age so I can't comment on his feathers. You need to have a good avian vet lined up this time, one that is on speed-dial.

Hendy

Meeting neighbors
Yes he looks healthy. I don't know his age so I can't comment on his feathers. You need to have a good avian vet lined up this time, one that is on speed-dial.
He's 4 week the breeder said so the anus and all is good right? So is 4 weeks is that a good feather growth?

Hendy

Meeting neighbors
T
there's no avian vet here and i only know one exotic animal doctor here

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
T
there's no avian vet here and i only know one exotic animal doctor here
One exotic vet is better than no vet at all.

Reactions: Ali

Skum

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Bruce Bergeson
He's dead when i wake up in the morning. Im sad that im not there when he is ablut to go away. I hope he flying free now
My condolences, my 25 year old tiel Henry died of cancer in December. I'll never get over it. I've got a new tiel whose wonderful but it doesn't aliviate the pain. I,'m very sorry

Hendy

Meeting neighbors
My condolences, my 25 year old tiel Henry died of cancer in December. I'll never get over it. I've got a new tiel whose wonderful but it doesn't aliviate the pain. I,'m very sorry
I dont know bird can have cancer, and 25 years old is a very long time, im sure you love him so much and he know it. Im very sorry too, i cant imagine the pain.

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Where are you? I'm sure we could probably find you an option

Veritgo01

Strolling the yard
Here you go. A list of vets in Indonesia

Hendy

Meeting neighbors
I
Here you go. A list of vets in Indonesia
I already called all of those vet when my budgie is sick but none of those vet handle bird. But thankyou so much that you want to help me

Last edited:

enigma731

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
So what will you do when your new bird gets sick? It will happen eventually, no matter how healthy a bird you get to begin with.

Hendy

Meeting neighbors
So what will you do when your new bird gets sick? It will happen eventually, no matter how healthy a bird you get to begin with.
I know a doctor who handle bird, recommendation from a friend who have a macaw. She said he's a good doctor. He's not am avian doctor but exotic animal doctor