• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Is this any good?

CrazyKozmo

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Rebecca
My birds love the Bird Street Bistro!! It is easy to cook and I mix in a jar of baby food (as it's cooling) to add extra nutrition. Glad that I found this company! It saves me time and guess work. My birds' favorites are Viva la Veggies and Cinnaspice.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I used to use it years ago before Higgins put out their Worldly Cuisines. They were hard to find for a while, glad to see they are back!

javi

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JAVI
My birds love it. I do add some of Christine Chop Shop to it though to dress it up plus other stuff I may have in fridge. Watch for sales to get an even better deal.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I've got two bags of this for Tobias that I haven't used yet but I'd heard good things so I made sure to snag a few bags on my last food order.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
I got the variety pack in my food order, because I couldn't decide which ones to go for. :rolleyes:

So far, we've tried two of them. The Southern Feast we tried the other day, and the Cajun Bean yesterday. It was literally the first thing Rupert started eating, and it's safe to say he enjoyed it. Sherbie's a fussy eater. I couldn't tell if she was eating it, or picking around it.

Farlie

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Rick
My order came in yesterday and I made up a 1/4 cup to give to Farlie and he did a lot of checking it out first. I think he tried some but not too sure. I'll give him a little more today.

Farlie

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Rick
My order came in yesterday and I made up a 1/4 cup to give to Farlie and he did a lot of checking it out first. I think he tried some but not too sure. I'll give him a little more today.
OK, he likes it. I add it to his regular food off to the side, that way he has the best of both worlds. It also makes it easier to clean out after a few hours.

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
I've been offering it a few days a week for a warm dinner.
I've diced up some veggies a few times and added them in.
Even my macaw is now looking forwards to it.
I'll definitely be buying it again.