• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Is this a scam website? Where should I buy a Hahn’s?

Hahns0hmy

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Adam
be careful I remember looking and scammers were in 9 out of 10 spots I checked online sadly. one even called me to western union money non stop. better off finding a place or traveling to it as one person mentioned. I got mine in nj 4 yrs back paid about 1300.00

TwisteRoo

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Buzz Kerrigan
They have been scamming people for years.

There is also theparrotfarms.com whois appears to be run by the same people. There are a lot of the same images and text. They are also registered with the same registrar in Iceland.

Just be careful and do your research before you buy online. It's so easy to get scammed now.
I have looked at 4 websites that all have "parrot farm" in the name. All have been scams. In the case of Terrys they claim to be located in Oklahoma as did the other 3 parrot farm websites I found. Also, the domain registration for all lists addresses that are not real places.
Texted “Terry” and he claims to be in Hawaii. And, yeah, prices are insane right now - prolly covid people sitting at home buying dogs and birds. I bought my fabulous hand-fed Grey for $700 several years ago. Prices are for sure 10 fold. I was looking for a companion for me and the CAG. Hahn’s is one I’m considering. Any suggestions?

Xoetix

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
Texted “Terry” and he claims to be in Hawaii. And, yeah, prices are insane right now - prolly covid people sitting at home buying dogs and birds. I bought my fabulous hand-fed Grey for $700 several years ago. Prices are for sure 10 fold. I was looking for a companion for me and the CAG. Hahn’s is one I’m considering. Any suggestions?
You’ll probably want to start a new thread - this one is a year old.

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Please be aware that the dust your African Grey produces could kill a macaw species. Dusty species should not be housed with non dusty species if you can help it. Air purifiers are not a guarantee your macaw will be safe. Birds show no sign of the dust affecting them until it is too late generally.