• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Is there an easy way to clean the dried Chop, veggies and Fruit Art my Eccie is an Artist lol

EccieK

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
EkkieK
Hoping for tips for cleaning his food he slings onto the sheet rock.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
:lol:
I taped a waterproof tablecloth to my wall for my little ones because they just love flinging stuff :rolleyes:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I have hung a curtain behind our cages in the past so that I could just toss them in the wash :)

An enzyme based cleaner left to soak for 10 minutes helps.

A steam cleaner also can do wonders

EccieK

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
EkkieK
:lol:
I taped a waterproof tablecloth to my wall for my little ones because they just love flinging stuff :rolleyes:
Thank you, Im going to start hanging something after i get the wall cleaned

Caz's Mom

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Amber
Caz isnt so much an artist as he seems to be a clean freak haha he will take a few bites of his veggies then go to his manzanita perches or his thick rope perch and he wipes his face off on them. It is so cute to see him do this, its almost like seeing a 2 yr old use a napkin all on their own to wipe their face clean. So I have noticed when I go to rearrange his cage on saturdays that those perches are covered in tiny multi colored dried up veg bits. luckily i have longish fingernails and after washing them i had to scrape them off with my nails and then they wiped right off. I am happy he doesnt get the walls. Hes a green cheek conure and im hoping thats not one of their things. hahaha

JornsBergenson

Walking the driveway
Our Ekkie boy slings food several feet across the room. I lay down plastic party table covering across the floor and the little bit of furniture in my workroom where he eats. I'm working from home at the computer and he will sometimes sling his veggies and fruit right onto my keyboard and monitor. He'd win a contest for slinging food I'm sure.