• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Is she enjoying her shower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
I've only had Kaycee a few months, this is her 2nd shower(spray bottle mixed with Aloe Vera Juice) I'm not sure how to read her just yet so i'm not sure if she is enjoying her shower or not , now if it was one of the tiels or budgies or a lovebird then I'd know LOL

so those with IRN's who Spray them with water bottles could ya let me know if this is her Enjoying her shower? I don't want to do something she doesn't like. !

http://s930.photobucket.com/albums/...ion=view&current=KayceesshowerPT111-17-09.flv

http://s930.photobucket.com/albums/...tion=view&current=Kayceeshowerpt211-17-09.flv

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Yup. The wings are out. She's likin it!! :)

thebirdnerds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jennifer
Oh she is totally loving it! How wonderful she is, she just loves that shower. I have to turn on the vaccuum to get my ekkie to take a shower. She will NOT take one any other way. lol

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
Thats good I thought so.. the Tiels and budgies do that only more wilder the tiels really get into

glad she liked it trying to get her liking people - for being "hand fed" and stopped her last feeding the day before I got her - she is NOT what I expected for Hand fed , she wants nothing to do with us unless we have food. or her toy then she still tries to bite LOL always runs away

but oh well I love her any way, she'll eventually give in and be cool with me

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
Oh she is totally loving it! How wonderful she is, she just loves that shower. I have to turn on the vaccuum to get my ekkie to take a shower. She will NOT take one any other way. lol

lol that's cute - white noise to take a shower in :D

Billy The Quaker seems to think it is a good time to start talking and I don't mean mumbling but talking his BEST when the vacuum is on - guess he knows i can't record him then LOL but i call him our little closet talker he's good for hiding under a piece of a blanket or a shirt and start talking up a storm lol

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
yup she sure is..lol..what a cutie

Status
Not open for further replies.