• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I's not scareded anymore..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
I was scareded when dese humans brought m e to their place cause I thoughts they was going to hit me and stuff and throw things and not feed me and I was always so hungry before and scarded of dose udder humans and dat guy was always yelling at me and stuff and den dey threw me out da door and I was o utside and scarded and so hungry for I don't know how long den somebodys picked me up offada ground and dey boughts me to did place and it was filled with cats and dogs and bunnies and I was scarded some more but at least I got to eat and no one yelled at me or hit me..den dese people came and dey took me to their house and I was scarded real bad for a couple of days but da lady she kept talking to me and stuff and I came outta da cage and dey didn't yell at me or nuffin...and boy did they give me lots to eat and I tried scrambled eggs and mashed potatoes and bread and all kinds of good stuffs...den I laid an egg and dey was so worried about me...but I kept on coming outta da cage and den I flew around and around da room and still dey didn't yell at me or hit me..and I saw dis other girl..a little girl littler than me and dey was petting her and she ate from dere plates and they let her do whatever she wanted and dey never screamed at her or nuttin and she bites dem all the time..so I comes out more now lots more cause dese people are nice and dey never ever yells at me and dey have other birdies and dey gives us all good stuffs and I can do whatever I want..I gos to visit da lady on da couch she is big and fluffy and she cries when I do new stuffs and she talks so nice to me...and guess what's I',m gonna stay here wid my mommy...cause guess what's I wuvs her too...and I almost forgetting now about dat udder scary place and I almost forgetting now dat anyone every hit me and I almost forgetting now dat I was hungry... gotta go Da Mama is coming to give me someting more to eat..da broccoli stuff good stuff...Da Mama I like the way it sounds..she don't look much like a bird but she's my mama. Princess Mitch

Last edited:

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Princess Mitch, your in a good place now. Love, Birdbabes flock.

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:laughing12:smooth sailing from here on out Mitch.No more worrying for you....*Hiram*

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
I knews your mommy and daddy was gonna gets you cause your mommy saids so an i was vewy happy fors you cause I knews you wood be safe an spoild. An you is! dey luvs you!:D

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
I's so happy for youse, Princess Mitch! Youse momma soundz so nice and lovin! I's sure youse right no to be scarded of her an youse daddy an brovers an sisterz, an I's sure youse never has to be hungry again eider! Dey's all wuvs youse! :hug8:

- Lady Ceddy

Status
Not open for further replies.