• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Is it just me or...

Cyreen

Rollerblading along the road
Does anyone else find their food looking more and more like their birds' food the longer they own them?

I recently started making a bread recipe that someone had actually posted here because I already had a lot of the ingredients in home for the birds. It's amazingly good, excellent for breakfast and really filling (I've already passed the recipe on to several others at work). However, I've noticed making supper on a number of occasions after having made the birds' dinner bowls, that my supper ends up looking a lot like theirs (kale, pepper, carrot, etc.), just cooked. Now with this bread for breakfast and pulling out the birdie bread for them and the berries for both of us...

I'm eating like a bird!

animallover

Jogging around the block
NO WAY!!!!!! My bird eats too healthy for me..........:coffeescreen: My diet consists of chocolate and lots of junk food. :dance4:

Cyreen

Rollerblading along the road
Okay, I'm assuming you have other people in your house because there's no way you can buy fruit and veggies for JUST your birds. One of the reasons I eat better with birds in the house is because if I didn't the majority of what I buy for them would spoil in the fridge.

Katy

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Okay, I'm assuming you have other people in your house because there's no way you can buy fruit and veggies for JUST your birds. One of the reasons I eat better with birds in the house is because if I didn't the majority of what I buy for them would spoil in the fridge.
Nobody else in my house and it did start out that a lot of food got wasted. My birds definitely eat better than I do, but they are lifting my standards!