• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Is anyone able to get these guys?

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Kayla

i cant get them myself as i already have two budgies and i dont have the funds/space to quarantine them in. shes trying to get rid of them for free and is telling me shes trying to keep them safe from her cats but its hard and that she bought them on impulse. im very worried especially around december as i know people impulse get them for their kids. i do have a friend around here that can maybe take them but its hard to get in contact with her because she doesnt have internet/phone anymore as she had to spend it on vet bills

Nikomania

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Perhaps you can take them in temporarily and then find a suitable home.

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Kayla
Perhaps you can take them in temporarily and then find a suitable home.
im gonna try to figure out what i can do for them. i know nobody on this website lives around me probably but figured id try before i thought about bringing them to my house. itll be tough because i dont have enough space for them really

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Thank you for trying to help these little ones. Whether you're able to or not, it's more than many animals get. :unsure1:

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Where in Canada are these fids coming frim. That may help get the proper peeps here that can possible help you.

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Sault Ste. Marie
Ontario, Canada

@JLcribber
@Danita

I'm very geographically challenged, I know y'all are far away but may have a few suggestions. I'm hoping that as I can list most of the US regulars, maybe y'all know the Canadian members better or gave another idea in your "bird expertise"

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
They're in Ontario and Danita and John are out west. I'm in Ontario thou and have a friend who regularly goes to Sault Ste. Marie... I wish I could take them but I don't have the funds or space to quarantine them.

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
They're in Ontario and Danita and John are out west. I'm in Ontario thou and have a friend who regularly goes to Sault Ste. Marie... I wish I could take them but I don't have the funds or space to quarantine them.
Thanks Sarah, I knew someone in the Moderator realm was from Canada... I thought it was (incorrectly) Peachface & couldn't put my finger on the answer because I've been terribly exhausted & have terrible brain fog aka brain sludge (honestly. Big hugs!!!

TikkiTembo

Real Name
Chelsea
@EkkieLu Not quite a big beak, but I thought you'd appreciate a tag!

greys4u

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
What about The Garet Hotel, wonder if he could foster them??

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Kayla
bump. i cant do anything to help them myself as i have to pay to bring my two budgies to the vet and dont have the space