• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

IRN's and Regergitation

• Thread starter M.C Bird Rescue
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

M.C Bird Rescue

So 2 weeks ago Rico hated me, now is my buddy. Last night though..he started regergitating on me. This is my first sweet IRN that has ever come in here. I have never owned an IRN before, but I have had this happen with greys before.
He went from hating me to trying to feed me. I was wondering why my face was so wet all of the time when he was on my shoulder. Yep. Thats why. actually trying to get INTO my mouth too.
Anyone else have this issue with an IRN?

Rico was abandoned in a apartment for some time before being found, once he was found he was taken in by a women who kept him for some time before deciding to surrender. Poor Rico.

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
AWWWW-My Poulaki loves to whisper sweet nothings in My Ear;)But He has Never Regurged to Me(He is only 2 and a Half) I'm glad that Rico loves You Now:hug8:

OH and I'm pretty sure that Samokee is a Girl-She only has eyes for Poulaki;)

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
how sweet it is:heart: thanks for sharing

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
Awww, he does love you! :heart:

I don't have an IRN but as far as I know that's a species independent sign of affection (someone correct me if I'm wrong, please)

M

M.C Bird Rescue

Maybe he thinks i am hungry? hahahah He was humping me today. We have no idea of his actual age. He was left abandoned in an apartment for some time before being found. Poor Baby. Probably has some seperation attatchment issues. He is just a doll though..Love him!

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Just wanted to say how happy I am for you and Rico!!

To have a IRN love you is magical.:heart:

Lizzy

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Lizzy
Yes, Peeko feeds me well kind of he feeds my ring. He is in love with it. He will evebn attack toys for my ring has to check to be sure it is watching lol. Sometimes he will feed my fingers too. He will even sometimes wiggle his bottom on my hand like he is in so much love he's gonna mate :eek:

I'm so glad Rico loves you now!

Status
Not open for further replies.