• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Introducing......

Status
Not open for further replies.

catnloco

Sprinting down the street
You are never going to believe what his name is......Luigi and I didn't name him that it is his name so I have a Yoshi and a Luigi....:hehe:.
Anyways hubby got home with him about an hour ago and he went right to my husband and our 6 year old son he is a little leery of me :confused:.....
So he was eating nothing but salted peanuts and sunflower seeds and he had a butane heater going in the room where he housed the birds..... :omg:. He has never had toys and needless to say he is scared of them but he did let me hang some on the outside of his cage :dance5:....
I really need to get this man educated be for his U2 destructs. As my husband was leaving the comment was made that if his U2 starts to have problems he was going to give us a call :headsmack:.
I really want to invite him to AA. I feel it is my duty to his U2.

Attachments

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
Luigi is adorable :heart: ! His feet look huge for his little body! I'm glad he is home with you :hug8: ... hopefully you can talk some learnin' into that man for the sake of his U2.

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
What a cutie! So glad he's in a new home!:highfive:

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
What a sweet fluffy baby! Best of luck with him. He is absolutely adorable!

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Congrats, he's veryyy fluffy!

catnloco

Sprinting down the street
This morning has been gr8 with this little cotton ball. I offered him some veggies and he did eat the corn (what bird wont eat corn) and then I gave him the mix that I feed my birds from bird paradise. He ate the dried Zucchini,cranberries,almonds,pine nuts, some organic pellets and a dried bean. That made me a very happy lady.
I got him out of his cage and he sat with me for 20 minutes getting head scratches and pets, he lifted his wing for rubs under there too. I preened the sheaths off of some pin feathers on his head. I put him on his play top he hopped onto his door and played with the papers on the play top.
When I left the room who was calling for my return (Luigi was) so he does vocalize he did it many times.
He REALLY likes my son. As soon as he comes in the room Luigi starts bouncing up and down then he will run in his cage climb up the side bars, grab hold of the top bar and do these flips then out he comes he then hangs off the door for head scratches from him...
I think once he is settled in he is going to be alright.

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
that is good he is such an adorable boy thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.