• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Introducing "The Columbidae's Cooer", DOVEBOOK website's Official Newsletter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdsal_99

Meeting neighbors
Hello everyone,

I am very excited to announce that my website called DOVEBOOK, The Dove and Pigeon Social Network, has launched its official electronic newsletter The Columbidae's Cooer which is all about reporting the latest updates to the website in addition to including content, such as articles etc., that website members have contributed. This e-newsletter is all about dove and pigeon birds and it is free, but website members receive it one week early before the rest of the visiting website public gets to read it at our site.

The first issue of the newsletter premiered today, by being sent to all registered members via email.

If you are interested in learning more about The Columbidae's Cooer, I invite you to reply to this thread or send me a message through the forum's private messaging system.

Best regards,

Sal Niner

cdsal_99

Meeting neighbors
It is finally here! The premiere issue of The Columbidae's Cooer e-newsletter has now been made available to non-website members and the visiting public to read at our website DOVEBOOK'S Documents page's Back Issue Archives by accessing the Download link under "Volume #1, Issue #1":

http://dovebook.webs.com/apps/documents

I hope you enjoy our publication. Feel free to post feedback to this thread. Thank you.

Sal​

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
thanks for sharing

javi

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JAVI
Thanks for sharing.

cdsal_99

Meeting neighbors
Thank you Cynthia and Javi. I take it you enjoyed our premiere issue?

Well, everyone, the second issue of The Columbidae's Cooer has now been posted; it can be accessed on the same page I've linked here on this thread by the Download link under the "Volume #1, Issue #2" heading. Here is what Paz, our mascot, had to say about it:

Pink Pied Ringneck Dove 'Paz' 07-22-2011.jpg
"I make an appearance in the latest issue of The Columbidae's Cooer! Starting today, read about my elusive sunbathing pose which my human finally managed to capture on camera... Yes, I sunbathe too! Are you surprised?" :O

-- Paz, DOVEBOOK Mascot

As always, feel free to leave feedback on this thread. We hope you continue to enjoy our publication.

Sal

cdsal_99

Meeting neighbors
The third issue of The Columbidae's Cooer has now been posted; it can be accessed for reading at the same page I've linked here on this thread by the Download link under the "Volume #1, Issue #3" heading.

As always, feel free to leave feedback on this thread. We hope you all continue to enjoy our publication.

Sal

cdsal_99

Meeting neighbors
The fourth issue of The Columbidae's Cooer has become available to read over at our Documents page by the Download link under the "Volume #1, Issue #4" heading.

If you wish to leave feedback on this issue, please feel free to do so on this thread. Enjoy our e-newsletter. :)

Sal

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Great newsletter. I have always be interested in doves and would love to have a pair as pets. Thanks for the information.

cdsal_99

Meeting neighbors
Hello Lois,

Thank you for the feedback on our publication. If you are still looking for these pet birds, please keep checking back to our boards; we post trade announcements on available ones there (the board links are included within our newsletter). Best wishes in your search and would love to know more about your pair if and when you get them.

Sal

cdsal_99

Meeting neighbors
The fifth issue of The Columbidae's Cooer is now up and live; look for it under "Volume #1, Issue #5". As always, your feedback is welcomed. Enjoy! :)

Sal

cdsal_99

Meeting neighbors
As of this past Saturday, the sixth issue of The Columbidae's Cooer became available; it's archived as "Volume #2, Issue #6". Thank you for leaving any and all feedback. Please continue to enjoy our publication.

Best regards,

Sal

cdsal_99

Meeting neighbors
Volume #2, Issue #7 is now available! Let me know what you think of this issue.

Best regards,

Sal

cdsal_99

Meeting neighbors
Happy New Year Everyone! :)

Volume #2, Issue #8 was recently posted up on our website. As always, I appreciate your feedback.

Thanking you all,

Sal

cdsal_99

Meeting neighbors
Volume #2, Issue #9 is now available from a new website dedicated solely to this e-newsletter. As a result, you will no longer find our issues archived at the DOVEBOOK link previously shared in this topic thread as they have been moved; you can now find them all at:

The Columbidae's Cooer

We welcome your testimonials at the above site. Enjoy our publication!

Sal

Status
Not open for further replies.