• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Introducing.. Serenity!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
She's beautiful! And happy belated birthday!

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Thanks again, guys! :hug8: It is a waiting game now, just have to wait for my aunt to let me know the date when she will be brought down here on the truck.. it is going to be a loooong 1-2 weeks, I secretly hope that it is a bit sooner, that may be wishful thinking though. :laugh:

I don't think I could ever own a horse unless it was in my own backyard. :smuggrin: I would be sleeping there and spending all of my time there otherwise... :sneaky:

If I could camp out in the paddock, I would, but I don't think I would last very long. :p It is a bit of a travel to get there (about ½ an hour), but it will be worth it. :)

Renae

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Looks like my aunt is going to be bringing my new horse down here herself, it will be much cheaper that way, she didn't realize how expensive it would be… she is getting a new car next week anyway, and this will give her a chance to test it out, so looks like my new horse will be here next week sometime, which is (much) sooner than I thought, I really hope all this does definitely happen next week now. :excited1: :starshower1: :starshower:

SallyQZ

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Loree
Congrats, she is beautiful! Can't wait to see more pics as you guys bond! :heart:

bicmeister

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Bichlien
Happy belated birthday!
She's gorgeous!

Tweet

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jacklyn
:hug8: Congrats! Best of luck to you and your mare! She is so beautiful! I ride a wonderful, but sassy paint qh in the summer.

Renae

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Thanks guys. :) :hug8:

There has been a change of plans.. again, lol. My aunt found another horse transport service to bring my new horse down here, and she should be here next week sometime (I hope!), I am just waiting on my aunt to give me the exact date. I am kind of glad she hasn't come down here sooner as I had to change to another agistment — I have been having a really hard time finding somewhere that is not only close to the train station, but also has a tack/food room... :sour: that was until yesterday when my mum found an ad for agistment available, she rang the man up and spoke to him, and his property (which is on 10 acres :D ) is close to the train station, has dams, plenty of paddocks, someone is always home to keep an eye on the horses, and there is a tack/food room! :cool: There is only one spot left at his property though, so to secure the spot, I am going to go and pay for the first month of agistment this afternoon, he is holding the spot for me luckily, but anyway, she is going to be on a 10 acre property with a couple of other horses, and I have been talking to a lady on FB who agists her horse at the exact same place even, so I will have someone to go riding with! :shy:

TXTorres

Meeting neighbors
Serenity is gorgeous!!

I HIGHLY recommend endurance! I am just getting into it and I love it! I have met so many awesome people and it's just a fun sport.