• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Introducing... Mr. Buttons!!!

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
I hear ya! Buttons is quite taken with Milly but she's not ready to cuddle up with him just yet. They spent last night sleeping on top of her cage, but on opposite corners. She'll go inside his cage to check things out but gets upset if he dares venture inside her cage and chases him out!

I stupidly left their closet door open a crack last night and got up to a disaster area! Nobirdy is admitting who did what but the stack of fresh cage papers are shredded, a tub of Nutri Berries is overturned and almost empty, 2 new bags of food is scattered everywhere, and a box of CABN toy parts looks like I ordered the pre-chewed variety! I'm just thankful I had the carpet ripped out so I can just sweep it all up! LOL
At least no one got hurt! I already texted you all this when you got him but he is just so gorgeous! Totally spoiled as he should be with the rest of your flock

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
At least no one got hurt! I already texted you all this when you got him but he is just so gorgeous! Totally spoiled as he should be with the rest of your flock
Thanks Victoria! He's settling in very nicely and seems quite happy living here. He goes thru toys faster than a wood chipping machine! LOL

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Oh my.. whenever i see someone “kiss” their macaw im like “THAT BEAK!!! WATCH OUT FOR THAT BEAK!!” They are so huge :) it scares the living crap out of me :rofl:
Me too! I always wonder how on earth people hold their macaws by the beak!

I held an African Grey once, and was very surprised by the grip strength and weight of the bird! I can't even begin to imagine the weight of a Macaw!

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Me too! I always wonder how on earth people hold their macaws by the beak!

I held an African Grey once, and was very surprised by the grip strength and weight of the bird! I can't even begin to imagine the weight of a Macaw!
I was surprised at how heavy a barn owl was. Being small birds (in the owl world) I was expecting quite a light bird. Well I was wrong. After 15 minutes of standing there with it on my arm whilst the woman told me all about him, I actually thought my arm was going to drop out of my shoulder