• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Introducing Kiwi, Our WBC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
awww look at her I wanna smooch her little head awww

janejacinto

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jane Jacinto
Nice to see you here. Don't want to take anything away from Kiwi but have seen another WB with almost a full head of black feathers as a baby. Was so much fun watching how it changed over time. Does make Kiwi a special caique, which I am sure you already know how special Kiwi is.
Jane

identicaltriplets

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Patter
Kiwi did have a TON of black! Her eldest brother (my Squee) had very very little, his middle brother (Magoo) had a moderate amount, but silly Kiwi not only had black, but the green 'eyeshadow'. I think she wanted to be a BHC or at least played in their makeup box. But, I assure you, she's pure WBC!
Oh Tina, SO nice to see you here! And I LOVE what you said about Kiwi playing in the BHC makeup box! That is PERFECT! And she still is wearing her green eyeshadow! I think she likes it! :D Thanks for making me smile this morning. She is still sleeping but will be up soon sharing her morning chatter with me! :heart:

identicaltriplets

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Patter
Nice to see you here. Don't want to take anything away from Kiwi but have seen another WB with almost a full head of black feathers as a baby. Was so much fun watching how it changed over time. Does make Kiwi a special caique, which I am sure you already know how special Kiwi is.
Jane
Oh, Jane, I have seen a few too I just know it is unusual. I then have heard how they change so very much. I can't wait to see it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.