• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Introducing Kiwi, Our WBC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

identicaltriplets

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Patter
Kiwi is our precious girl that came to live with us on Sept. 1st (my identical triplet girls' 15th birthday). :) She is such a sweetie, and we are enjoying every moment of her. She is making me want to get another one but I would have to keep them in the same cage. Anyway, looking forward to talking to the other Caique owners on the board. :)

IMG_1811a.jpg

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Hi Patter,
So good to see you here! Kiwi is adorable! :hug8:
She really enjoys her Nate's net! :hehe:
Thanks to you I ordered one yesterday :dance4::dance4:

Wow, so cool you have identical triplets! :dancing::dancing::dancing:
Hope you have lots of fun here in the neighborhood. :heart:
We are just one week old, and it's wonderful to have new folks finding us by the hour!:buzzbee:

identicaltriplets

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Patter
Thanks Saroj!!! :) And yes, she loves the nets, and glad you ordered one! :) You will love it! Did you have one or two of his already? The one Kiwi is standing on in the picture is the rope bridge. She loves it!

And the site sure is booming after only a week! Awesome and congrats!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Thanks Saroj!!! :) And yes, she loves the nets, and glad you ordered one! :) You will love it! Did you have one or two of his already? The one Kiwi is standing on in the picture is the rope bridge. She loves it!

And the site sure is booming after only a week! Awesome and congrats!
:highfive:
nope, I didn't know anything about his site till last week!! I like how nice and bright and airy they are.I had a getagrip (brown) net hanging overhead but it looked so oppressive, I took it down. Nate's net will be perfect!

Cydney

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Cydney
Kiwi is adorable! I haven't seen a WBC with so many black baby feathers in a long time! She looks like a sweetheart. :)

My first bird was (is) a WBC, though he's the family's bird and didn't get to come to college with me. :) Anyway, can't wait to see more of Kiwi!

CarmieJo

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Carmie
:welcome: Patter. Kiwi sure is pretty!

I don't know what sounds more daunting, triplets as babies or teens. :)

hsmoscout

He's so cute! :heart::heart::heart: I've heard that two caiques are better than one, but I'm sure whether you get a second one or not you'll always love your little caique.

Emmilyy

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
wow, he`s ADORABLE! enjoy him!

Alex

Take a stroll down the Avenue!
Kiwi is beautiful. She has so much black on her head still. Tiki my WBC had just a little bit when I brought him home at 3 months.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Kiwi is a cutie-pie!!!

I want one of those nets :dance4::dance4::dance4:
I like how soft they look compared to sisal, my birds hate sisal :dancing:

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
What a cute little baby! OK Ladies what is Nates Net and where does one find one?:hehe:

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
Kiwi is a cutie! I brought home my little WBC, Augie in August! They're just the cutest little birds! :)

identicaltriplets

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Patter
Cydney and Alex, yes, Kiwi does have a lot of black on her head. I understand it is pretty rare for a WBC to have so much black but when she molts it will be quite a transformation! :)

Carmie, my girls at all ages have been a huge blessing! I have LOVED every stage, and am getting quite sad because I don't know what I will do when they leave home in a few years! :( :(

And I have several of the nets by Nate. They are AWESOME and wash really well in the washing machine. You can see his site here. :) Enjoy!

M

M.C Bird Rescue

WOOT..thank you for the link :)
Gorgeous Caiques everyone.

CKJ

Real Name
Cindy
Hi Kiwi! I'm still amazed how much black is on your head. When I brought Pico home at 4 months - he had some black, but not that much. In fact, now at 2-1/2 years old he still has a little black here & there. You're a precious baby!

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
I was want to ask about the amount of black they have when they first get their feathers in. Is it a lot more than even Kiwi has? he is adorable!

Angelicarboreals

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela
What a cutie pie!!!! I can attest that Nate (Nets by Nate) is a stand up guy. :)

identicaltriplets

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Patter
I was want to ask about the amount of black they have when they first get their feathers in. Is it a lot more than even Kiwi has? he is adorable!
Out of the whole clutch, Kiwi had the most black. Her siblings just have a TINY bit of black left! Kiwi got everyone else's I think! :hehe:

T

TinaM

*ehem*

I'll have you know.. I invented the rope bridge and forcd Natertots to create it. Then I demanded everyone buying a Caique from me to get one, or else! ;)

Kiwi did have a TON of black! Her eldest brother (my Squee) had very very little, his middle brother (Magoo) had a moderate amount, but silly Kiwi not only had black, but the green 'eyeshadow'. I think she wanted to be a BHC or at least played in their makeup box. But, I assure you, she's pure WBC!

Status
Not open for further replies.