• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

NEW PRODUCT Introducing freeze dried Parrot Poppers!!!

Nikomania

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Calling all Big Beaks! We have an amazing new freeze dried treat created especially for large birds!
parrotppoppers.jpg

These mini organic bell peppers are stuffed with the following organic goodies:

• acorn squash
  • peas and lentil sprouts
  • amaranth grain
  • sunflower sprouts
  • dandelion greens
  • steel oats and quinoa which has been steamed in Greywood Manor organic avian 'pretty plume' tea

Each mini bell popper half is approximately 2-3 inches in length, and can be easily held while snacking.

If you have a small bird and would like your birds to enjoy these organic treats, these poppers can be crushed or chopped into smaller more manageable pieces.

Each package holds approximately 7 parrot poppers.

Hjarta5

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
These look delicious! :kiss2: So sneaky of you to post around lunchtime! ;)

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Calling all Big Beaks! We have an amazing new freeze dried treat created especially for large birds!
View attachment 325901

• acorn squash
  • amaranth grain
  • sunflower sprouts
  • dandelion greens
  • steel oats and quinoa which has been steamed in Greywood Manor organic avian 'pretty plume' tea

Each mini bell popper half is approximately 2-3 inches in length, and can be easily held while snacking.

If you have a small bird and would like your birds to enjoy these organic treats, these poppers can be crushed or chopped into smaller more manageable pieces.

OHHHHH....just found my Super bowl snacks!! They'd go good with a Brewsky. I mean heck
They look purty good! And I have a big beak! LOL....seriously though what parrot would turn down those??

greys4u

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
View attachment 325901

• acorn squash
  • amaranth grain
  • sunflower sprouts
  • dandelion greens

Can you freeze them

Nikomania

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
NO need to freeze. They're freeze dried, so they keep for up to 20 years if the package hasn't been unsealed. Once any moisture hits them, they quickly rehydrate and need to be used up in the same manner as any fresh vegetable would.

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I must be on a Vaccuum Sealer kick today. Can these be Vacuum sealed? In a bag I'd be fearful the pressure would crush them. A Mason Jar would probably be better to Vaccum Seal them in. Just random baloney for keeping them fresh w/ no moisture issue...

Nikomania

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I store everything in vacuum sealed mason jars until needed. 7 mm thick mylar bags are the big guys needed for long term storage.
A vacuum sealer used on bags would definitely crush the food.

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Ok, I now know there are @ 3 of us V. Sealing on AA. Why are none of us selling the machines?