• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Introducing Custom Invoicing and flat rate shipping

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
BUMP!

This has had great success to those who have needed 2 or more small items (avicakes, nutriberries, Harrisons 1lb pellets, to even a 44 oz Roudybush bag!

If you need something, just message me! Several items easily fit.

Thank you all for choosing Kazoo Bird! :blahblah:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
I just wanted to let you and everyone know that my birds are all eating the small size Oven Fresh bites! Of course they are waiting until every last piece of seed, Roudybush and any other edible is gone before they eat them, but that’s okay! I still have the huge bag for bigger beaks I have been crumbling up, but eventually that will be gone and I will be getting more of the smaller size. I’m so glad they came out with this!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
I just wanted to let you and everyone know that my birds are all eating the small size Oven Fresh bites! Of course they are waiting until every last piece of seed, Roudybush and any other edible is gone before they eat them, but that’s okay! I still have the huge bag for bigger beaks I have been crumbling up, but eventually that will be gone and I will be getting more of the smaller size. I’m so glad they came out with this!
I am happy to hear they are eating it. I have more on order :) I hope they will make bags in a larger size maybe 3 lb. For now, it's nice to have another alternative pellet for our little ones.

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Healthy fids that eat their carrots & peas are great too! I love not hearing, Mom do I have to? As you watch food go into the hand under the table & into the dogs mouth. Dang, that WAS a good trick but I realize now, probably not as stealthy as I thought! :laugh: