• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Into to my special needs babys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
First i would like to tell you about CLYDE he is a Wild Caught Central American Scarlet MaCaw...When we got him he was pinioned..(wing cut off at shoulder)missing an eye on same side and his leg on same side has been broke numerous times..plucked and heart and liver problems..we have had him for 10 yrs now..he learned to trust very well fell in love with are severe MaCaw...(they live together in same cage have for 5 yrs now) reacently Clyde had a Stroke ..thought we would loose him..hand feedings hosp cage for about 2wks..he came around totaly lost his sight though..he is climbing around his cage eating and is very happy Thank God for HANNAH(his severe MaCaw)WE LOVE CLYDE!!!!! EVERYONE who meets him does he is truly an angel:heart: Have a B&G that is VERY handicap nothing on him is right but gave him full flight and he is learning to navagate himself around flies to me climbs in cage plays on stand..fights with his sister(GW MaCaw JELLO)His name is TREASURE...to us he is a treasure he is about 6 months old:hug8:have a couple VERRY bad feather pickers..am trying socks and having good luck:dance5:My Green Cheek had restricked toes when he was young after surjery and alot of rehab he is doing GREAT he also is free flighted...on some of the severe handicap cases their flight gives them the upper hand and they learn what works for them:rolleyes: well have a few others but will intro you to them later dont want to drive you crazy all at once...Have a GREAT day from us me and the Birds

Juhi882

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Juhi
Awww, that is soo nice of u to help these cute lil/big angels :hug8:
We would love to hear more and see pics of your treasured babies.

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
thanks for giving them a home:hug8:

Daisy's Mom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
Wow what a inspirational story! Thank you so much for taking them in. Would love to see some pics. :)

Billie Faye

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Billie Faye
Looking for pictures here with these wonderful birds!!!!
Keep the stories coming...you have no idea of how much they can help others....also letting people know they don't have to have a "perfect" bird to received lots of love from...Those special birds are such an inspiration!:dancing::dancing::dancing::hug8:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
:laughing12:How wonderful of you to be able to give these magnificent fids a safe and happy life. I look forward to seeing lots of pics and reading many stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.