• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

International Shippinig for SS Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinderella

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Chloe
I know most the vendors ship internationally, and someone asked in the original Sidewalk Sale thread which vendors shipped overseas so that the int'l members knew where they could shop during the sale.

I didn't see a thread, so if your store ships internationally, list the details here.

It might also be a good idea to put your store's timezone in here, as well. People have been wondering about that. :)

............................................................................................................................
PARROTWORLD.NET: We ship internationally via USPS Priority. Since we offer free shipping on continential orders totaling $99+ within the U.S., we are offering a discount to Hawaii, Alaska & all other countries of what shipping would have costed, if it were inside the U.S.

Concerning time zones, we're in the central time zone, but our website will begin accepting the coupon code at 12AM EASTERN on the date of the sale.

Last edited:

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
I do ship internationally, and I'll be giving the coupon discounts of the % off and a discount on shipping (if your order qualifies for free shipping) equal to the amount that it would've cost to ship it in the US! Email me if you have any further questions at tamara@trueloveaviary.com

I always give estimates on shipping once I know what you want to order if you want an estimate ahead of time. When you run the order through my cart, the shipping will not be added in, but I will send you an estimate and once it is agreed upon, a PayPal invoice for it (minus the discount!).

Hope that helps. Let me know if I can help any further!

I ship internationally all the time, and have very satisfied international customers!

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
We ship Internationally and offer a discount on International Shipping, if your order meets the minimum. During January, the minimum to receive Free Shipping is $75.00. International discount is equal to the cost of shipping within the U.S.

Our time zone is Eastern Standard Time.

Please email me if you would like a quote or have any questions. shelly@aviananticsbirdtoys.com

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
Avian Organics ships Internationally (overseas) but higher shipping rates sometimes apply. This depends on weight/volume and shipping methods.

In addition, we ship to Hawaii and Alaska, at the same rates as to continental US destinations and Canadian orders. (based on order volume)
Our shipping discount for the Sidewalk Sale are : $8.95 Flat rate for orders $100. & up.

Our time zone is PST.

Orders must be sent via email for the Avian Avenue Sale - there is no way for us to apply various discounts for this Sale, and our Newsletter Sales, in our shopping cart.
sales@avianorganics.com

Doris

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
International shipping at Perfectly Parrot works like this.

All heavy weight/large items such as cages, play stands, table perches etc must be shipped UPS (see below).

If you wish to use UPS as your shipping option, place your order as usual, once I have an exact amount on shipping I will send you an invoice for the remaining amount that was not charged during checkout.

If you wish for your package to go through the post office (USPS) place your order as usual. You will be responsible for the UPS charges to my location and I will then ship your order from here through the post office via Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes. Once I have your order I will send you an invoice through PayPal for the USPS charges, your order will not be placed until those are paid. If it ends up being less than I charged you when I ship the packages (ie ships in a smaller box) I will refund the overage. This takes a bit longer but is definitely cheaper than UPS International.

Any questions please feel free to PM me!

feebee

Jogging around the block
thanks guys, one more question is your websites in American dollars? i can say its very frustrating for myself trying to figure out what money it is in! :) (i know some have a converter on, but not all)

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
thanks guys, one more question is your websites in American dollars? i can say its very frustrating for myself trying to figure out what money it is in! :) (i know some have a converter on, but not all)
Our web store pricing is in Canadian funds.

Generally, US customers always save money when buying with Canadian fund shopping carts.

Doris

Spinderella

Real Name
Chloe
Ours is in US Dollars.

You can translate an entire web page [including it's prices] directly from Google Translate, simply by entering the URL and clicking Translate.

If you hover your mouse over the translated text, the original text for the highlighted segment is displayed in an info bubble just above the translated text. To see all of the original text of the page, click the View: Original radio button in the top frame of the translated page. Now, when you hover your mouse over the original text, the automatic translation for the highlighted segment is displayed in an info bubble.

USE THIS: Google Translate

Last edited:

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
On the bottom left hand side of my website there is an option to change the currency, If what you need is not on there let me know and I can see about adding it.

iggysbirds

Real Name
Stephanie
Our website is in American dollars so you can use the translator or currency convertor on it. We do ship internationally, we offer free shipping to USA including Alaska on orders over $100 and discount shipping outside USA by up to 15% of the total order on orders over $100. You do of course have to email in orders to iirbsinc@gmail.com or iirbsinc@aol.com

www.iggysbirds.com/birdtoys

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
From my Jolly Balls & More store I can ship anywhere shipping thru the U.S. Postal Service using Priority Mail International. My other store of Bird Toys, Food & More, only within the U.S.A. and that is UPS Ground only.

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann
I ship to Canada.

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
I pick up my international orders, so there is no additional shipping fees other than shipping to you directly. If you need help converting, let me know. PayPal (my shopping cart) does great in taking your funds and converting them at the lowest rate available when placing orders. If you want an estimate on shipping before you place an order, email me at tamara@trueloveaviary.com with what you are looking at buying!

I have very satisfied international customers! They are my testimonial and I ship anywhere in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.