• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Indy stop it! bla bla bla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinytoez

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tammy
Mum has started locking me back in my cage now, coz all of Uncle Nicks stuff is in the big room and she doesnt want me decorating it for him, so Im getting mad at her.
She locks me in my cage and leaves the bedroom door open, I make so much noise she thinks Ive escaped again (but horrible mum worked out how I do it and shes fixed that), so she comes running upstairs to put me back, and Im still in my cage.
But I HATE being in there so when she gets me out I bites her good then laughs at her, so all I hear is Indy stop it!! yeah yeah yeah what evers! I just tells her ouch.
She will learn one day the whole roooom is mine, I just wants Uncle Nick to take his stuff so I can have MY room back.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii the moody one.

Kathy

Rollerblading along the road
wooo hooo I really like you!
Your mean mommy sounds just like mine! I bite mine too!! I love :heart:dad:heart: mostest!
~Beakner

Tinytoez

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tammy
Beakner, Im waiting for mummy to move in with my daddy (the voice on the phone) then I will love my daddy the mostest too:heart:
Mums not nice she tells me off.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Moms is never as nice as :heart:Daddy:heart:.
I bites her when shez around, and when she leaves me in my cage too long too. She sayz Iz is "unpredictable" and "agressive" grrroooowwwwlll soz I has to stay in da cage when strangers comes over coz I attacks them! You getz her! :heart:Daddy:heart: would never makes me or youz do that!
-Ella

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
i donts tink dats any fun at all, Indy. you woud make the humun's stuff more pretty by chewin on it. ize dont know why your mommy dont know dat yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.