• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Indian Ringneck Roll Call!

Cricket88

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Soad Hachami
Name: Violeta
DOH: approx Oct 2019
Sex: Female
Mutation: Blue Violet
My first IRN, I have had her 2 weeks. She’s super fearful of humans. I have high hopes for her and zero expectations. I just want her to be happy, if she learns anything fun it’s a bonus! View attachment 378929
How is she now?

ChirpysMom

Meeting neighbors
How is she now?
She’s a he! :lol:Here he is hanging out in his cage having breakfast. He’s a sweet pepper addict! He likes to grab pieces of food and take them to that perch to hangout and eat. He’s slowly getting more relaxed but he’s still got a long way to go lol

Attachments

Cricket88

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Soad Hachami
She’s a he! :lol:Here he is hanging out in his cage having breakfast. He’s a sweet pepper addict! He likes to grab pieces of food and take them to that perch to hangout and eat. He’s slowly getting more relaxed but he’s still got a long way to go lol
Durra does the same thing! She hates chop. She only wants big pieces of vegetables she prefers whole spinach leaves, if I try offering her half she throws it at me! I tamed her this past week, (sort of)s he doesn’t lung anymore, she gives kisses (literally on the lips for treats) and I’ve taught her how to softly nip at fingers. And I didn’t clip or tape her wings I just let her do everything with me. She’s still not comfortable with hands, probably a history of hand trauma. She’s learned asalamu alakum, a greeting in Arabic but I am teaching her peek-a-boo. She’s friends with the chatterbox parrots on YouTube, she loves them. How long does ir take to tame a parrot for you?

Cricket88

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Soad Hachami
More info on my birb: He/she loves vegetable and fruit pieces as a whole, gave chop once but he/she didn't eat even a miligram of the chop. Supa aggressive till now.
Mines the same way…..

Cricket88

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Soad Hachami
I’ve posted durra up but since badr came Ive been busy taking care of him.
Badr
Got him on April 8 ‘22
He was already 26-35 days old.
hand feed him for a month and a half. Then he demanded to be weaned. And he’s three months old now.
he is a renowned thief. Food hog and so mischievous I’ve contemplated changing his name to Dennis. And he loves baths!

Attachments

WinniePooh

Walking the driveway
Real Name
None of your business :)