• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Indian Ringneck overview and description

Status
Not open for further replies.

DebysFids

Hit the Road
Real Name
Deby
what pretty pretty birds,I want a violet one they are awsome looking but I bet very expensive,,maybe a Lutino will do in that case :)

LittleBirdAirlines

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Lindsey "Lynz"
I was just given a Ringneck today from an owner/friend who could no longer take care of her. thank you for the wonderful info! I hope this ringneck likes my conure. Of vice versa.

frankensteinflys

Strolling the yard
I love ringnecks, even tho they can be quite obstinate and sometimes nippy when they get older. They are a great bird for someone who works as they are not a "needy" species. And both males and females can learn to talk! If you are looking for a parrot with a cockatiel's personality -- this is not it! They are so playful and fun to watch.

blackivory

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Chels
what pretty pretty birds,I want a violet one they are awesome looking but I bet very expensive,,maybe a Lutino will do in that case :)
I just bought a Pastel Violet baby to HR. Gorgeous coloring. The price has dropped so much in Australia the last ten years.

Status
Not open for further replies.