• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Indian ringneck growling

Mantis64

Rollerblading along the road
Hi Indian ringneck owners I've had my Indian ringneck and now he is very closely bonded to me. Sometimes when he screams it sounds like he is angry or growling he did it once when I didn't let him out the cage however sometimes when he is on top of the cage along with his screaming it sounds like he is angry with something the only thing on top of the cage was a perch so I moved it and he clamed down. I feel like he wants to climb or explore because he trys gripping onto the wall to climb but cant do so and is angry because of that not to sure would like some advice.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
There are many bird safe items you can hang from your ceiling. Boings, climbing nets, orbits and even a scarf holder. IRN bird species are very active and also enjoy another same species friend. You might look through some forum topics here and see photos from members.

Mantis64

Rollerblading along the road
There are many bird safe items you can hang from your ceiling. Boings, climbing nets, orbits and even a scarf holder. IRN bird species are very active and also enjoy another same species friend. You might look through some forum topics here and see photos from members.
It's fine he hasn't growled since I moved his cage next to the wall as it used to be I moved it forward so I could clean easier around it and moved it back but not all the way since I have now moved it back he has stopped growling.