Hi! I recently got into birds, and though it’ll be a good 5-10 years before I get one, I want to start learning now! I have quite a few questions on Indian ring necks (they seem awesome), so please bear with me thank you!
- What are some good sources to research them (and other birds) when it comes to care guides/videos?
- What is the basics of an Indian ringnecks diet (how much of what, suggested brands, etc.)?
- Would an Indian ringneck be a good bird for a new bird owner?
- Can anyone suggest some good cages on Amazon? What should their cage look like (images would be awesome)?
- So they tend to be super loud overall (like, when I’m not actively interacting with them, will they be screeching all the time?)?
- Can anyone who has/has had Indian ringnecks tell me about their experience? What level of cuddling/hands on interaction (such as chin scratches) were they comfortable with?
- What’s the difference (big ones) between Indian ringnecks, budgies, Quaker parrots, bourse p
- Any other birds to research?