• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Indian Ringneck breeder in Ontario

evon

Moving in
Avenue Veteran
Hi guys, does anyone know of reputable breeders for Indian Ringneck in Ontario, Canada? I am interested in getting specifically a green Indian Ringneck.
I have reached out to PetParrot, but they do not breed green ones.
Thank you in advance!

budgieluv3

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Bear (It's a nickname)
Hi guys, does anyone know of reputable breeders for Indian Ringneck in Ontario, Canada? I am interested in getting specifically a green Indian Ringneck.
I have reached out to PetParrot, but they do not breed green ones.
Thank you in advance!
I go to uni in Toronto, I don’t know of any, but I’ll put a few links....

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I truthfully only know of two bird breeders here, both of whom have good reputations. But one breeds canaries & the other is AA's own PoukieBear, who breeds budgies. There's a good rescue around here, Parrot Partners just outside of Ottawa.

There's also a bird group that advertises seasonally on Used Ottawa & Kijiji that sounds more like a bird market - no idea if they're good or not. The Ottawa Parrot Club might be able to help. They're on FB.

budgieluv3

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Bear (It's a nickname)
You could also check petfinder if you would consider a rescue.

evon

Moving in
Avenue Veteran
I go to uni in Toronto, I don’t know of any, but I’ll put a few links....
Thanks for posting the sites. I’ve looked through them and remember going through those sites before, but the active ones I come across seem to be just breeding the fancy colours, none for the regular green ringneck :(
Does no one like the green ones T-T

evon

Moving in
Avenue Veteran
I truthfully only know of two bird breeders here, both of whom have good reputations. But one breeds canaries & the other is AA's own PoukieBear, who breeds budgies. There's a good rescue around here, Parrot Partners just outside of Ottawa.

There's also a bird group that advertises seasonally on Used Ottawa & Kijiji that sounds more like a bird market - no idea if they're good or not. The Ottawa Parrot Club might be able to help. They're on FB.
Thanks. I’ll keep my eyes peeled.

SharB

Moving in
Thanks for posting the sites. I’ve looked through them and remember going through those sites before, but the active ones I come across seem to be just breeding the fancy colours, none for the regular green ringneck :(
Does no one like the green ones T-T
Hello,
I am new here and I hope I am not breaking any rules by interjecting here but I am hoping to find someone who would be interested in rehoming my Ringneck. Hopefully someone understands their personality...sorry he’s not green, he’s a beautiful turquoise...he needs companionship and I feel we are not meeting his needs...

SharB

Moving in
Hello,
I am new here and I hope I am not breaking any rules by interjecting here but I am hoping to find someone who would be interested in rehoming my Ringneck. Hopefully someone understands their personality...sorry he’s not green, he’s a beautiful turquoise...he needs companionship and I feel we are not meeting his needs...

SharB

Moving in
Also wanted to add that this is not a frivolous decision and one I do not take lightly.

Mb33

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Moe
Also wanted to add that this is not a frivolous decision and one I do not take lightly.
Hi are you still looking to rehome your bird? Please let me know I would be more then happy to take care of it. Thank you

parrotman

Strolling the yard
Indian Ringneck Parrot | Birds for Rehoming | Chatham-Kent | Kijiji
This is a green ringneck, just make sure you throw away any toxic items such as Teflon coated pans, heaters, don't feed avocadoes, onions, garlic, shallots, do more research about what's safe for the bird and what is safe and what isn't
Make sure you test the bird for any diseases, such as PBFD, PDD, Parrot fever etc.