• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

In need of Roudybush Crumbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejoie

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
Gus Gus, my Linnie is eating the Roudybush crumbles. However, I'm having a hard time finding it online. I'd LOVE to find a place that sells the Roudybush crumbles AND Volkman hookbill seed.. but that's seeming impossible right now :(

Anyone know where I could maybe find both?

hsmoscout

This is why I wish everyone could have a local bird store. :( I hope you find some food for little Gus Gus.

Alex

Take a stroll down the Avenue!
This place doesnt have the roudy bush and not sure how shipping will be to chicago. But for me I would pay $60 for a 20lb bag of seed in some online stores. I found a 20lb bag for $40 here local.

But saroj posted this site and I can get a 40lb bag for $60 and thats with shipping!

Birdseed.com Wingin it! - Home Page

thejoie

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
Alex- Shipping was a bit expensive through that site for Chicago :( I was sad!

Thanks for the link Bonnie- I'll go check it out!

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
Gus Gus, my Linnie is eating the Roudybush crumbles. However, I'm having a hard time finding it online. I'd LOVE to find a place that sells the Roudybush crumbles AND Volkman hookbill seed.. but that's seeming impossible right now :(

Anyone know where I could maybe find both?
I used to order Roudybush directly from them, did you try that? Also, I think Fosters and Smith sell it, but I'm not sure.

Vicki

thejoie

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna

Birdasaurus

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Andrea
I love that Windy City has free shipping over $45, but their selection can be slim at times.

I've used Bird Paradise since the issues with the other place...and they got my 25lb multiple food order here in 3 days, AND I ordered over a holiday weekend. I was really excited :)

I would check them out too! I know they had every Goldenfeast I ever wanted!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
they are! but they're not really a "store"... they have more things online than they do in the store. And they're kind of far from me (about an hourish)

k, thanks for the info - I thought I had read something on their site about picking things up at a physical store, but maybe it's more like from a warehouse.

great thread, it's about time for me to order again as well and there are some great links on here :highfive:

thejoie

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
Andrea- I order the Ultimate Mix from Bird Paradise for my birds! It's AWESOME! It's made from a blend of different pellets and they add nuts, herbs, and dried fruits/veggies. Summer and Mia LOVE it!

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
I am doing my next order with TLA. They have free shipping Joanna on order 50.00 or more right now I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.