• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

In dire need of a sig

birdsoup

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Emmy
Hi!!
I have two birds and one dearly departed,
Mango and Mylo (Golden conure and blue Quaker) and Shilo (whiteface cockatiel) I am looking for something cute and cartoonish, possibly watercolor or digital? Pls let me know if ur willing to, and send any examples if u have
:gold: :qpb:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
@MR. Mango are you available to make a siggy?

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Hello Emmy,
There are some open threads in Signature Street where people are creating signatures for members, you can try posting and ask in there :)

MR. Mango

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Sure, I have some spare time and could make a siggy! Just post a few pics of ur fids and I’ll get started

MR. Mango

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
It might take a few day but as soon as it’s done I’ll send it to u!

MR. Mango

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
@Lady Jane is there any specific style you want, or do you want anything else added like her name or any other stuff? if so let me know

MR. Mango

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
do you have any prefrences to the style of the drawing, do you want their names included? Any other preferences for the drawing? Do you want your cockatiel added or represented?

birdsoup

Real Name
Emmy
do you have any prefrences to the style of the drawing, do you want their names included? Any other preferences for the drawing? Do you want your cockatiel added or represented?
For style, could you try for something cartoonish/bubbly and cute? Almost similar to your pfp, and could their names be underneath? It would also be great if they could be cuddly/preening each other in the drawing, but any position is fine:))

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
I just wanted to say that your birds are beautiful Emmy!!!! @erl__ :xflove:

MR. Mango

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
just wanted to give an update, it’s taking a little time but I should be done by a few more days :)

MR. Mango

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
mylos #1.jpg mylos #2.png mylos #4.jpg mylos #5~ sigg.jpg mylos #5~ sigg1.png
@erl__ This is the finished drawing, I hope you like it, I attached some bigger versions, but the last two small ones are the size that you'll be able to upload as a sig. If you want higher quality versions use the conversation feature on the forum to send me ur email and i can email them to you. Sorry for how long it took me, I was busy with other stuff; I hope you like them, I had a lot of fun drawing lmk if there's anything else you need.:);):laugh:

birdsoup

Real Name
Emmy
View attachment 400712 View attachment 400713 View attachment 400714 View attachment 400715 View attachment 400716
@erl__ This is the finished drawing, I hope you like it, I attached some bigger versions, but the last two small ones are the size that you'll be able to upload as a sig. If you want higher quality versions use the conversation feature on the forum to send me ur email and i can email them to you. Sorry for how long it took me, I was busy with other stuff; I hope you like them, I had a lot of fun drawing lmk if there's anything else you need.:);):laugh:
omg!! Those are beautiful, thank you so much :D

birdsoup

Real Name
Emmy
hey!! the smaller ones are still appearing as too large, could someone make it smaller? thank u!

S.A.S.K.

Meeting neighbors
View attachment 400712 View attachment 400713 View attachment 400714 View attachment 400715 View attachment 400716
Are you still taking signature requests?