• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I'm unhappy with some purchases from a vendor (not from AA)

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
Seems like I’m not the only one dealing with the glue issue (planet pleasure).
I placed two orders and received glue along with it (boings ropes etc)
Which made me stop purchasing from them. Very disappointed with their poor quality.
Well, that's very dissapointing to hear. So was the second order you made a return? Or was it just two orders that happened to end up being junky? Either way, it stinks. Just curious to know if you mentioned anything to them.

My replacement hasn't arrived yet but I'll update here and let you all know what they send me

Muna

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Muna
So was the second order you made a return? Or was it just two orders that happened to end up being junky? Either way, it stinks. Just curious to know if you mentioned anything to them.
Both orders ended up being junky. This happened like 5-6 months ago. To be honest I didn’t bother to email them since I live outside the US. Too expensive for the delivery / postal fees. Wire,glue & stinks before & after cleaning it.

Their toy line is fine but their boing & rope collection i wouldn’t trust them again.

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
Sorry I forgot to update this! I recieved my replacement perches and they were much better than the first ones.

Honestly, still not as great as the ones I have from years ago but they are definitely acceptable this time. I will say there was a little visible glue on two out of three but I let them sit in bucket of f10/water for a little while, and then I was able to scrape off most of the glue.

There was no visible wire showing on any of them this time. Blu absolutely loves the boing the most. He looks funny swinging on it. He mostly uses it as his preening perch for some reason. Lol