• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I'm starting to think 2 conures might be

Mark & Da Boyz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
4 to many. Woke up to a couple of screaming monsters. And it didn't take long before I had a headache. Finally I had all I could stand and they went in their cages and and I went to wash the Forester and take a short ride after taking a couple of aspirin.

BB is somewhat cage territorial almost to the point of being cage bound but he will come out on his terms. He get really nippy if I try and force him out so I just wait. I've never had to deal with a bird that was at all cage bound...mainly the other way around...not wanting to go in.

When I got back I got the fresh water and it was bath time for both of them. Of course now I have to repaper both cages and fetch "Their Lordships" fresh water so if you'll excuse me I best hop to it.

cab124

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Craig
Sounds like you really have your hands full! I can barely manage 1.

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Come visit...you can experience a full flock and two won't seem so bad.

BirdWorld

Rollerblading along the road
4 to many. Woke up to a couple of screaming monsters. And it didn't take long before I had a headache. Finally I had all I could stand and they went in their cages and and I went to wash the Forester and take a short ride after taking a couple of aspirin.

BB is somewhat cage territorial almost to the point of being cage bound but he will come out on his terms. He get really nippy if I try and force him out so I just wait. I've never had to deal with a bird that was at all cage bound...mainly the other way around...not wanting to go in.

When I got back I got the fresh water and it was bath time for both of them. Of course now I have to repaper both cages and fetch "Their Lordships" fresh water so if you'll excuse me I best hop to it.
Maybe cover their cage at night so they won’t wake you up with screaming?
And I thought budgies were loud :rofl: