• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I'm so endlessly proud of my Aros

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightsImprint

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Erica
SO, many of you are probably extremely uninterested in this but who cares... I'm excited so I'm going to share anyways... Deal.

Just today Aros has started to come out of his cage all on his own. This to me is a sign that he has decided that I'm not the devil. ANYWAYS... that is not the news.

The news is he came out of his cage and flew to his play stand all by himself today. I just left the door open and he just flew over. I'm so proud and I think he's pretty proud of himself too.

What a change this must be for him. He used to be a breeder bird (or so the lady said though with his young looks I'm not sure I believe her) anyhow he was in this tiny little cage for a really long time. Now he has a huge cage and a decently sized room all of which he has free range over if he so chooses, TONS of toys, two happy huts to snuggle in, great food, access to baths and fresh water and fruits and veggies every day, nuts, a foraging dish with lots of cool things in it and a mom who will let him hate her as long as he's happy. I'm so proud of my little boy for adjusting so well.

Tielygirl

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
:hug8: YAY! Thats so nice! It feels so great when they decide that our houses aren't so bad and they decide to some out!

TwilightsImprint

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Erica
People dont get me when I say that my two year old feather baby is surprising me every day. LOL. I wish they could

ciesana

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Meagan
Congrats! That's so lovely to hear :) It's amazing what a little time and trust can do :)

Trice

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Trice
That's excellent to hear! Trust takes a while sometimes to earn. Slowly it will come

Status
Not open for further replies.