• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I'm missing my babies and I have not even been gone 12 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin's my baby

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
sarah
this is the longest i will be awy from my bubs: mac truck, batman, blue bell (bb for short), bub (yes thats his name) my little finch babys flower, thumper, and bambi. i will be away from them for more then 3 days and i miss them :sad4: there still being handfed and they know my mom but they have never spent more then 8ish hours with out seeing me how am i going to survive with out singing to mac that he's a big baby now and that tommarow is his 5 week mark iv feed him sinse he was 5 days old....i even had to make i vid of them just so i can sleep. Please tell me it dosnt get any worse!

luvsgreys

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Awww. I hope the next few days fly by for you, and just think of how nice it will be to see them running (or flying) towards you when you get back! :D They'll be so excited!!

Bethany

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Bethany
Can you ask your mom to videotape them if she sees them try to fly? It might not be as good as it would be in person, but you wouldn't totally miss it :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.