• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

im fed up with my sister - and ive told her..

Status
Not open for further replies.

susand

Jogging around the block
Real Name
susan
Hey its Makala! This morning my sister May'len was screaming AS normal for her! Im so fed up with her ... but the humans wont let her go! I told her during her screaming out break this morning to "Shut up" she actually listened, so very nicly screamed at her but told her "Thank you" :hehe:

How do you deal with screaming siblings I dont know what else to do it hurts my ears :(

Billie Faye

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Billie Faye
LOL
"Shut Up" from Gus, B&G to Ziggy, SCT works also....
"Bad Bird" "Bad Ziggy" are other things he tells Ziggy and Ziggy goes quiet for a time...
Ziggy doesn't scream nearly like he use to when we first came here! He has so much more to watch for and talk to the other birds! We are one BIG flock!:dancing::dancing::dancing:
:hug8:

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
:rofl: well what ever works you lil cutie

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:p you tell her!!

Merlie

Avenue Spotlight Award
Hi Makala ..

This is Squirt .. Merlie is my human mommy.

I can be very, very loud .. :hehe: .. but mommy mostly ignores it. The other birdies don't like is so much, it makes my big brother Mojo mad .. he yells "Hey, hey, quit it" .. but I don't listen to him.

Before mommy Merlie, I didn't have a great home .. they said bad words, sometimes I tell myself to "shut the f--- up" .. which is a bad word, but mommy kind of laughs .. cause I'm telling my own self to be quiet!!

It is kinda funny :lol:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Somebirdy's gotta keep dem loud moufs quiet. Buts I likes to yell too so probly wouldnt listen to youse either. :embarassed:

susand

Jogging around the block
Real Name
susan
:hehe: im so glad im not the only one that has to put up with her bull! Today she got on my cage and had the NERVE to bite ME .. I was screaming for daddy but he was involved with his video game *GOD* thankfully my Mommies was paying attention ... Im fed up with my sister May'May i wanna bite her!!!

Bethany

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Bethany
Its Biscotti, I'm the poor little dove that can only coo.

I'm in the same room as loud Vanity, she is so annoying. If I weren't so small I'd do some damage to her!
Your not the only one, :huh:

birdlover82

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
You should try being a little Parrotlet in a house with cockatiels. My goodness they just don't know how to keep their mouths shut!:rolleyes: And then there's the budgies with their non stop chattering. Thank God for my Big sister Pretty who is for the most part quiet. You should hear her try to do the wolf whistle though.:rofl:

Gwen :parrotletgreenhen:

Sapphire Moon

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Carol
How do you deal with screaming siblings I dont know what else to do it hurts my ears :([/QUOTE]

From Darwin, "shut up" "noisy birds"!:lol:

Sapphire Moon

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Carol
Before mommy Merlie, I didn't have a great home .. they said bad words, sometimes I tell myself to "shut the f--- up" .. which is a bad word

:omg::hehe:

Toadstinytails

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Betsy
Hi ya'll! It's me, Loki the GCC (whatever that means.....). When my big brudder Woody starts a hollerin' I tell him really LOUD to "SHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" It sorta works....he usually starts laughing at me, I think it's cuz he knows he could probably eat me......:rolleyes: But mommy always giggles and tells me what a good boy I am, so that must mean I'm the favorite, right? :D

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
be for i discovered that the tv was Mangos problim it was stop it and shut up now he will squack and say shut up squak again and say stop itttt but its in fun with no tv no radio hes happy

Status
Not open for further replies.