• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures I'm always the bearer of bad news...

hrafn

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
...so I figured it was high time to bring on the good news! :D

The lunacy is nigh unending in this crazy zoo of a household, but as of this very moment, things are looking super high.

My bully breed mix, who has been suffering with one illness or another since she was rescued from the streets, has begun putting on and maintaining weight, and has a clean bill of health. My klutz of a cat, who broke his leg by pulling a statue on top of himself, has healed perfectly and is in fantastic condition for an elderly large breed. My special needs python, who cannot properly absorb nutrients, is getting fat and long and strong, and could probably crush me. My gigantor tegu, who was basically handed off to me in the expectation that he'd drop dead at any time, is doing amazingly with the humidity, meals and warmth he needs. My skink is snug, warm and deep in brumation, my goldfish are thriving, my beloved newt will soon be six years old, my tarantula is eating like a horse, and my new mouse is thoroughly enjoying his new life.

Kraz just welcomed his twelfth year of life, Taco hasn't recently collided with anything, Kamara is becoming more and more trusting, Réy is happy as a clam, and the new baby is in incredible spirits despite all she's been through!

It's a full house, but it's a happy one. :heart: Now let's keep it that way! :lol:

babyburd.jpg

Last edited:

Nikomania

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Look how adorable tiny teil is! :heart:Glad to hear that things are 'normalizing' for you.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Oh thank goodness! Like @Feather said, I was bracing from that title. So glad it's a happy post -and a very happy one at that! :starshower: You deserve it! You all deserve it.

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Few, what a relief! I’m so glad things are going well, and I hope this upward trend continues.:dance4: I love the photo!:heart:

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
And the entire forum lets out a sigh of relief.....

Congrats!!!

SquawksNibbles

Real Name
Kiera
The title of this thread was making me nervous! I’m so very happy to hear that you and all of your babies are doing well. :fairy2: Like the others said, you guys deserve a break from all of the stress and craziness going on recently. :heart2: And that picture is absolutely precious! :heart: You are a very beautiful young woman with a very cute Tiny Tiel. :)

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
:) :) :)

tka

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
So pleased to hear that everyone's doing well! I was worried that someone was at the vet's again...