• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures I'll Swing For You from Seriously Nutz hack

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Bubbles and Qwackers love the swing from Seriously Nutz and one of the great things about it is that it's refillable and I've refilled it 4 times since buying.

Sunday is my toy making day and the swing was almost bare but I only had 1/4 inch balsa that I could not fit through the chain plus a large amount of sola from CBN that I wanted to use.

Should I wait for my order of thicker balsa for the swing?

No! SN makes these skewers with the cute ball at the bottom, so I used those to fit my slim bala, sola and foamies and the swing chain for hanging and this is the result.

IMG_20200309_1609496.jpg IMG_20200309_1609405.jpg

Still a I'll Swing For You but slightly reconfigured until my thicker balsa comes in. I'm thinking to keep it that way and fill the chain with the thicker balsa and beads so they have double the fun.

Last edited:

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I had some balsa that I put on Secret's swing. It's already gone.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
I absolutely love those mini skewerz. They're so handy for quick toys. :heart:

Punch a hole in a stack of dixie cups, thread on to skewer, and stuff millet clusters between the cups. Attach jingly ball to the end and you have an instant toy for an angry yellow fluffball (Sherbie).

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
What a great idea! :pinksmile:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
:laugh:

Yah, every swing we do is refillable as we expect them to be around for a long time. Love the skewer hack there, we actually use them for our quick link chewers here and thread them through the chain to attach them to the java trees.

Of course I'm curious now, I don't think the skewers would go through the small chain on that swing... I'll have to check when I go out in the shop. So glad they love it and it's multi functioning!