• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS IGAW sidewalk sale inside scoop

jerseybella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
dawn
hope everyone has their list made out for all the amazingly awesome AA vendors :shopspree:
I know I do!

Sale starts 12:01 am eastern time :yahoo: I cleared out our stash :sweep: and we will have about 30 one of a kind perches and toys. I found some fantastic forked willow perches that will be added. Check out the one of a kind thread Saturday 6pm and Sunday 2pm or around that time. Unless I'm :drinks:somewhere. I'll add the pictures as they are added to keep everyone in the loop. Remember there will only be 1 of each item. Each order will be entered in a drawing for a GC for a future purchase. 3 total. Any questions or comments, post here :) As always thanks so much for your support.
Xoxo :heart:

Last edited:

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
If we buy one of a kind items can you wait until it's over before shipping so we can add???

If perches, can you add what size bird it's for???

jerseybella

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
dawn
If we buy one of a kind items can you wait until it's over before shipping so we can add???

If perches, can you add what size bird it's for???
I'm going to get measurments all the one of a kinds and get sizes up on the site. I'm awful at doing that, it's my goal for the day!
You mean shipping costs? If you place an order, then place another for OOAK item (s), we are going to refund the shipping from that ASAP. That's the best way I've thought of so far LOL. The inventory will reflect only 1, so whoever checks out first wins so to speak ;)

jerseybella

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
dawn
I'm going to get measurmen all the one of a kinds and get sizes up on the site. I'm awful at doing that, it's my goal for the day!
You mean shipping costs? If you place an order, then place another for OOAK item (s), we are going to refund the shipping from that ASAP. That's the best way I've thought of so far LOL. The inventory will reflect only 1, so whoever checks out first wins so to speak ;)
Are only "one of a kind" orders entered into a drawing, or all orders?
All orders :)

jerseybella

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
dawn
Jerseybella you have very beautifull toys ! I wish i could order from you, But with the high exchange rate, I will have to wait till our dollar is better. I am still making up a list, and maybe 1 day, hopefully be able to buy some of your Awesome toys
.:)
That was so nice of you to say. We will be here when you're ready :)

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Any chance of those basswood slats coming back? I think they were 1/8 or 1/4 slices. I orders like a 100 and then no more :(

jerseybella

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
dawn
Raffle winners! It seems we hit a glitch and you can't use 2 codes on our site. Message me here, with the name the order would be under and we will be sure to refund you your winnings. So sorry for the inconvenience. :)

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
So sad I'll be working during the OOAK event!