• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

If you were a bird?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveTiels

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amanda T
I think i would want to be an CAG. They seem to have the best and most fun set ups. Their food is awesome, all the ones i know of and have seen are spoiled rotten! (except for the poor few that have been abused and neglected. :( ) Also, I would want to have Saroj as my momma. LOL

If you were a bird, what would you want to be? And who would you pick from this forum to be your owner? (it cant be you!)

these responses should be interesting...

KimKimWilliamson

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kim Williamson
Id want to be a wild parrot, in a tropical settting :)

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
either a wild parrot or an amazon or macaw, maybe a grey, LOL!

mrstweet

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Amanda
If I were ANY bird? Well, non-parrot wise, I'd love to be a hummingbird. :heart:

If I were a parrot and had to pick a parront here, I would want to be a Goffin's cockatoo, so I could be friends with Cupcake, and teach her that everything will be okay. I don't think I'm alone in wanting Saroj as my parront!

GlassOnion

Biking along the boulevard
There was actually a thread like this a little while back. I don't want to be a grey because many get abused for being the "best talkers". I would love to be a caique :)

penguin

Avenue Veteran
I would like to be a penguin, and swim all day. I would also like to be a cherry head conure or a Cuban amazon, and a cockatoo. If I was a Hy, I would want to live with Mystic's mom or convince Holiday to take me on.

Harley's Mom

Ripping up the road
Avian Angel
Real Name
Kathy
I'd want to be an Amazon and live with Coco's mom~! I get a fort and be allowed to live cage free :dancing:
Plus Robin is a Zon Whisperer :lol:

brianimal

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
briana
I'd want to be a duck, I get the best of both worlds, I swim and I fly! But as far as Pet birds go I'd like to be a black palm cockatoo, for the simple reason that I'd be VERY expensive, and whatever owner i'd end up with would have paid a TON of money for me, therefore they MUST be pretty rich, (could buy me the best food and toys) and if they spent that much money on me they'd have to love me and want the best for me :) I honestly think if i were a bird i'd be more than spoiled at any of ya'lls homes :)

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I would be a bald eagle. As for a parrot, hmmmm, maybe a cockatoo, so I could have John as my dad, and give him a hard time all day :lol:
Love ya John...:D

iluvsunconure

Real Name
Raymond :]
I'd be a hummingbird. Heh. If I was a parrot, I'd be a hyacinth. Lunge at people all day with my huge beak and be super nice to my owner :D

Status
Not open for further replies.