• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

If You Love Babble Balls...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
I love the hanging one Tamara!! am thinking that Boogie (CAG) would like this!!

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
I love the hanging one Tamara!! am thinking that Boogie (CAG) would like this!!
When I was at the warehouse, they had a ton of both of those and I was like, "Why don't I have this up on my site!!!???" *giggle*

I do think Boogie would LOVE one... :hehe:

southerninak

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amy
Quit it ! I just bought 3 ! I'm trying to save money for a new laptop :huh: This one keeps shutting off or won't even turn on sometimes it's so old. lol

Stevo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Stephen
Danny prefers the hanging one, but still as a foot toy - it's easier for him to grab and throw around with the chain :rofl:

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Quit it ! I just bought 3 ! I'm trying to save money for a new laptop :huh: This one keeps shutting off or won't even turn on sometimes it's so old. lol
You got me giggling like crazy, Amy! You are too cute. ;) :heart::hug8:
I hope you get a new laptop soon! *huggles*

Last edited:

cntrymeadow

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Rebecca
How do these hold up with U2's?
Seems like we cant buy Lemon anything that he cant destroy within minutes!

southerninak

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amy
You got me giggling like crazy, Amy! You are too cute. ;) :heart::hug8:
I hope you get a new laptop soon! *huggles*
Iv'e been trying not to look up bird toys because I wanted the babble ball and knew I'd buy one if I saw it so good thing I was being lazy and not looking...and your store makes it so easy. I didn't even need to run downstairs to get a cc, you use paypal "sigh" made it sooooo easy..... I was really excited to see them on the chain though and a moment of weakness....:D

Stevo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Stephen
I have to tell you, Tamara, I had one of the hanging babble balls for my birds, and then remembered why I put it away. It drove me nuts! It was constantly sounding off with "Meow!" I recently took it out, and every time one of the birds made a sound, the babble ball went off. I finally tossed it. And it was still going off. I took the trash bag inside my SUV outdoors so I could stop listening to it. LOL I will say though, that the birdies did love it. LOL
I have the same situation - what I did to keep my sanity was keep the plastic tab that breaks the circuit; whenever I've had enough of the noises I put it back in the ball and relative quiet returns to the house.... :hehe:

I also have the same problem with the talk-n-play phone but I've learnt to live with it as it's Danny's favourite :rolleyes:

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money

gayla

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Gayla
Well, Pita's stopped working a while ago, and I couldn't get it open to check the battery....SO......I am going to have look around TLA website and get me one. Pita loved it. He would beak all around the bottom of his cage, and laff at it when it talked.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
What does it say?

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
There are two types. The hanging one I have in-stock says small phrases and does a few animal type sounds. There is another one that has only animal sounds. And there is also the one that doesn't hang that says phrases as well. I have a video on the Babble Ball page of Saroj's Chickie playing with a regular one:
Talking Babble Balls ® - Motion Activated

This is what the packaging of the hanging one has on it (it says more than this from what I gather):

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Well these are certainly popular! I think almost every order I've put in since last night has had at least one of these!!! :)

akijoy

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Monica
My babble ball stopped babbling after a couple of months of use. Can you add new batteries, or do I have to buy a new one?

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
My babble ball stopped babbling after a couple of months of use. Can you add new batteries, or do I have to buy a new one?
You should be able to twist it open and put new batteries in.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Well, Pita's stopped working a while ago, and I couldn't get it open to check the battery....SO......I am going to have look around TLA website and get me one. Pita loved it. He would beak all around the bottom of his cage, and laff at it when it talked.
Take the babble ball to a drug store, they will open it and put new batteries in it.

My birds LOVE them and especially that hanging one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.