• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

If you have any questions tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

toos&macaws

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Michelle
We have to work tomorrow during the day at our other business.:mad: I wanted to let all know that if you have any questions during the day, you can contact me toll free at 877-843-2866 (THE-ATOM) and I will have my phone with me and will be happy to help or answer questions. We should be back here in the office by 4 pm (mst) and will watch for emails then. Don't worry, we have everything in stock and are ready for the sale!!:)

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Question...Carlos has had his loop similar to this since he was a baby. Well it is a bit worn and I would love to get him a new one. What is the colored cotton rope, just a variety of colors? He sleeps on the top outside of the loop, always has :) I just want to get something that he wont hopefully freak out about so I am torn between the white and the colored.

toos&macaws

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Michelle
Question...Carlos has had his loop similar to this since he was a baby. Well it is a bit worn and I would love to get him a new one. What is the colored cotton rope, just a variety of colors? He sleeps on the top outside of the loop, always has :) I just want to get something that he wont hopefully freak out about so I am torn between the white and the colored.

The colored cotton rope is a variety of colored cotton rope. We have many different colors, some with more white than color, but mostly colored. They are nice because if they clean their beaks on it, it doesn't show it as much as the white cotton does. I can make sure that you get a loop with the lightest colors if you would like. Let me know.

Attachments

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Thanks Michelle!! I'm so excited :dance4:

toos&macaws

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Michelle
I posted the pic of the medium Orbit because the loops are similar to that instead of the current pic on our site. I am not sure why I never have changed it yet, but I will this weekend. We don't use the tennis ball, and we use stainless steel chain with beads on it like the orbit pic instead of just the rope. Same with the large loop.

WingedVictory

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Gary
Hey guys we have bought from Mother Plucking many times and I have to say they have heavy duty toys and Atoms for our large birds. I can't say enough about their quality!:)

gary

toos&macaws

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Michelle
Hey guys we have bought from Mother Plucking many times and I have to say they have heavy duty toys and Atoms for our large birds. I can't say enough about their quality!:)

gary
Hi Gary

How is everything for you guys?! Glad to see you are on AA. I recently joined and I have having a blast!!

Thank you for the kind words, and I hope all your Atoms are holding up nicely!!:)

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Thank you for the info! I only buy stainless steel chain on toys so am glad you use stainless steel on everything.I also love the refillable skewers, going to get a couple of those! Thank you, I will order today.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Seriously, if you dont have an Atom you need one. Its my favorite of all the things I have bought over the years. All the MP toys are great :)

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Should I get it even if I have no where to hang it?????
lol

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Just bought it Danita, a medium Atom with a hot pink ceiling protector and a medium sisal Orbit.

With the sale discount including tax and shipping it came out to $119.00.

I couldn't not order. :dance5:

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Should I get it even if I have no where to hang it?????
lol
Yes :D You will eventually find a place and you cant beat the SWS discount :hehe::dance4:

Status
Not open for further replies.