• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Ideal cockatiel diet...

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
View attachment 421935
I use these pellets and all fourhave taken to them
View attachment 421936
someone on here recommended these but mine haven’t taken to them yet !
That Tropican is a nice price! Shot up over here. used to cost me 12 or 13 euros, then jumped and ended up costing me 25. It´s currently avail for 20euros. It is my pellet of choice, my birds are really receptive to it. They will eat the psittacus as a back up, but prefer the other.
You know, the bag in the photo isn´t the one for our lovebirds? We use the one with the cockatiel, conure, lovie and lorikeet on the bag ;)

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
That Tropican is a nice price! Shot up over here. used to cost me 12 or 13 euros, then jumped and ended up costing me 25. It´s currently avail for 20euros. It is my pellet of choice, my birds are really receptive to it. They will eat the psittacus as a back up, but prefer the other.
You know, the bag in the photo isn´t the one for our lovebirds? We use the one with the cockatiel, conure, lovie and lorikeet on the bag ;)
I am I getting the wrong one then ? Oh no will it have hurt them

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
I posted wrong one I use this one
2D1F2F16-84FB-49DB-BD51-C007BA9756F8.png

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Just been up and looked at bag to be sure

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
That’s a big price difference is it your mum or dad that lives in uk can’t they get it you and send it you probably work out same though with postage

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Yea that´s the one :)

can’t they get it you and send it you probably work out same though with postage
That would be more expensive as I have to pay tax on everything. I could order some before my mum comes for her holidays but that saving isn´t much for so much faff.
All of my family live in the UK, I left the country on my own :biggirl: ;)

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Yea that´s the one :)

That would be more expensive as I have to pay tax on everything. I could order some before my mum comes for her holidays but that saving isn´t much for so much faff.
All of my family live in the UK, I left the country on my own :biggirl: ;)
:rofl: You definitely did have your big pants on that day/month m/year

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
As far as I'm aware, the Lifetime Formula is identical across all sizes of pellet. It's just a matter of which pellet size they prefer. So it doesn't matter which size you offer or the bird picture on the bag.

My two prefer holding their food so despite being little 270g pionus, I've had most luck getting them to eat the size of pellets intended for macaws.

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
As far as I'm aware, the Lifetime Formula is identical across all sizes of pellet. It's just a matter of which pellet size they prefer. So it doesn't matter which size you offer or the bird picture on the bag.

My two prefer holding their food so despite being little 270g pionus, I've had most luck getting them to eat the size of pellets intended for macaws.
Thank you they are only tiny piece a bit piece actually came in bag once

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
That´s good to know! :)